What do we want? CRF230RR, CRF250F or CRF350F

Honda I want a CRF230RR with 45mm Inverted forks, Sick A** shock, and a REAR disk to boot! If you can't give me that? I want a CRF250X with a CRF230s engine in it. If you can't make good on that promise? I want a CRF350F without a min frame, OR else:smirk:

Honda will never do it!!! You Know why? Because the bike would never break... so they would lose to much money in parts, ... SO I will build it myself:smirk:

You beet me to it .. I was about to say a nice 2 stroke CR250X or a nice CR250R. After that a CRF350X. I would also like it geared more towards a race bike than a trail bike. Something that would be competitive in WORCS style racing. Since I am dreaming those are the bikes I would like to see

You beet me to it .. I was about to say a nice 2 stroke CR250X or a nice CR250R. After that a CRF350X. I would also like it geared more towards a race bike than a trail bike. Something that would be competitive in WORCS style racing. Since I am dreaming those are the bikes I would like to see

You went 2stroke on me. I wasn't thinking like 2 smokes. Not fair:smirk: But yeah if we had some bad A** Honda Two Smokes??? That would fix our valve issues and costly top end rebuilds.

But I still like to own a tank. XR based engine on new frame!!!:ride:

Honda I want a CRF230RR with 45mm Inverted forks, Sick A** shock, and a REAR disk to boot! If you can't give me that? I want a CRF250X with a CRF230s engine in it. If you can't make good on that promise?

Biggest reason I bought a 250X. Suspension on the 230 blows.

I don't think H makes much off of engine rebuilds--most people go KW and aftermarket on pistons. I went OEM on my piston and gaskets--but you'd be doing the same on a 2st only at shorter intervals.

I don't believe it's a conspiracy--about 10 years ago there was a demand for 4st race engines in civilian bikes and H did its best. I've been satisfied.

yeah im not complaining about my 250x and as far as top end rebuilds,ive priced it and you can upgrade your valve train and replace your piston and rings for around 360$ if you do most of the work yourself...its about 140$ for a 2t that you would have to do twice for every one 4t top end so it kinda evens out...but we were talking about honda dream bikes and i think thats what i want,although crf350x would also rule...would air cooled be lighter than liquid cooled?

ok so howbout this since we re kinda dreamin here anyway...bear in find im trying to be somewhat realistic lolol...205 pound cr250x???huh what ohhh yeah you guys know you want one lols

My woman wouldn't like me much if they made that bike. I think KTM is doing all the combination no other company will do. If they ever start making air cool bikes. Honda will be in trouble!

Those XRs were hondas base, and still are. People began to trust what honda could do, because of those tanks they made.

I love 2 smokes and air cool bike the most. I love to ride cheap, I love to repair cheap, and I love to pound on them over and over; and it works the same way it did when I first got it. I start to feel like i got my money worth when I sell it to the next guy:smirk:

HELL Yeah! I'm with a CR250x ....... Another dream bike! Its to sleep and count CR250X:thumbsup:

I am a lover of Red but this custom Bailey Replica is frickin awesome.

http://www.servicehonda.com/honda-2010-models/bailey-replica

Ok you really don't like me:smirk: you're hurting me over here. The economy is jacked, and I got to get one of these bikes. I think its gonna be the CR250X...

I got a bike addiction, and now its time to shoot up.