Sign in to follow this  

Where can i get Expert wheels?

Does anyone know where i can get a pair of expert wheels (rims w/ spokes attached) shipped to my house? i have been looking for forever!!! im 5'6", 115lbs and my dad say NO! to the crf250....... also is it worth the money to get the expert wheels or just get a different bike?

They show up on eBay every now and again. I don't believe the larger rear wheel will fit in the stock R swingarm though.

The expert swing arm is only 1" longer

and I've read of people putting the big wheels on with the stock swing arm

hopefully i'll be doing this same thing but I have the same problem.. these wheels are hard to come by!

I would love to know if a cr85 rear fits but I have no idea

I've read but do not know for sure that the front is the same but bearings need to be changed in order to fit the larger axel

The expert swing arm is only 1" longer

and I've read of people putting the big wheels on with the stock swing arm

hopefully i'll be doing this same thing but I have the same problem.. these wheels are hard to come by!

I would love to know if a cr85 rear fits but I have no idea

I've read but do not know for sure that the front is the same but bearings need to be changed in order to fit the larger axel

Rear wheel is different.

i have the 85 and the wheels don't fit on my 150r, I tried. Anyway, I have a perfect big wheel set for sale for $500, rotor and sprocket and mint tires holding air.

or, i have for sale for 100$ a set of spacers and shims to make the 85 wheels fit on the 150r. I paid a machine shop $125 to make them for me from scratch. I absolutely needed to enter a local race and this was the only way it was going to happen (I didn't have the money for wheels for the 150r I was building at the time). I have the set in a zip lock ever since, only used once.