Sign in to follow this  

Project YZ125

Yeah $1200 isnt too bad. I dont get to ride too often anymore, so its something cheap that I can ride when I have the time. Rides like a brand new bike tho.

Yeah $1200 isnt too bad. I dont get to ride too often anymore, so its something cheap that I can ride when I have the time. Rides like a brand new bike tho.

You only have a few more years till your kids are old enough... things will change when you put the first one on a bike.

Just read this whole thread today too. Great job on the bike and rebuilding it. I have a number of older YZ's and CR's in my house (due to having 5 boys) and we often think of rebuilding them. We do regular maintenance on them, so it wouldn't be too much of a chore when we are doing engine maintence to go a little farther.

Again great job.

The Bug

Yeah Brian, I cant wait to get my kids riding. Im not far from buying my son (who is 4) a 50. He has been asking about it lately. im taking him to his first supercross next weekend at houston. My 2nd son will be here May 31st...so he still has a few more years lol.

thebug....thanks. Rebuilding it was definitly fun. Id like to do another one at some point. I do have my first 4wheeler (1984 suzuki lt50) that me and my dad tore down to rebuild for my son, but we never finished. that may be the next build i do lol.

Mingledbones....yup Im the same bump530. I use that screen name on every forum.

• Like 1

Nive ride my friend!! I also have a qquestion see if anyone can help me out. Does an 2001 engine swouls fit on a 2005 yz125 frame.

12rafel...Im not sure I know what you mean by swouls...

Well I finally got the new clutch in it. Im planning on riding tomorrow night if the weather holds up

• Like 1