Sign in to follow this  

SouthCarolina Carolina Adventure World does anyone clean the trails?

Went riding at CAW this weekend and came away a little dispointed. Now I had fun but not much as going to Brushy Mt. The single trail was bearly there. Trail 14 had a lot of dead trees blocking our way plus vines and limbs were at eye level. Trail 33 disappeared due to tree harvesting? The dirt bike only trails were better, only to have more dead trees blocking our path.

I don't mind crawling over logs if they are on the ground but a whole dead tree, I need a chain saw. The dead trees, the overgrowth, the lack of info and lack maintence, is this their fault not caring for trail riders or harescramblers. Or is it us for not showing up to ride. If it doesn't change, CAW will be 100 percent pro atv. Which be a shame, TRAIL 14 will cool, don't make wider, just clean it.

In my opinion, they have no interest in attracting motorcyclists. Only Quads.

Your latest info just adds to the long thread of similar reviews , Thanks for the info, I was curious if they had gotten better. You saved me the overprices entry fee.

yeap for 26.50 adn no real trails for bikes I have to be desperate to go their and its so close to home compared to other places what a shame

They are just a bunch of fruitcakes out there. They will spent gazillions on contracters to bull-doze and build things out there, but they won't send a $12 dollar per hour employee out once a week with a chainsaw and machetee to clear the trails and re-route around the occasional mudhole.

The one thing I like about CAW is bashing them on the internet. :thumbsup:

They are just a bunch of fruitcakes out there. They will spent gazillions on contracters to bull-doze and build things out there, but they won't send a $12 dollar per hour employee out once a week with a chainsaw and machetee to clear the trails and re-route around the occasional mudhole.

The one thing I like about CAW is bashing them on the internet. :thumbsup:

hahahaha, at least they serve one good purpose! :ride:

Agreed, we tried the place twice, ended up asking for a refund the 2nd time!! And I was on a quad!!! That place was just horrible!!!

It is definitely not a groomed trail system. I do like to ride there once in a while, it is great off road training. All that said, I do agree, the place is a pile.

MAX!!!

Another unfortunate negative commentary on CAW. It's too bad, Management just doesn't care about motorcyclists.

CAW had such great potential...and they pissed it all away.

+1,000 to all the posts. Long ago I used to believe because of what CAW could be...but will never be; a crazy cool place to enjoy our sport.

Even the qwad crowd is dis-ing the place. Someone needs to pull the handle on this over-priced turd.:thumbsup: