Tuf?

Mr. Hamp- I'm new to the forums and I just got a new RMZ-450 and was looking into your TUF Racing and was wondering why they don't do anything with Suzuki's? Any plans to?

One thing I have not been happy about is the notchy shifting on my RMZ?

I did go to TUF's website and watched your tips and I am interested in the Bazzaz, but were do you go to learn how to use them or find the best fuel air ratio's?

I heard if you buy a FMF full exhaust they supply you with one is that true?

I would like to learn how to tune the fuel injection like I learned how to jet a carb! Where can I do this?

i have just developed the rmz 450 engine the super finishing of the transmision makes a world og diference the 3rd gear should be modifyed also Bazzaz has a web sight with all the tuning information you would want they also have a chat system set up for questions and tuning .

Mr. Hamp- I'm new to the forums and I just got a new RMZ-450 and was looking into your TUF Racing and was wondering why they don't do anything with Suzuki's? Any plans to?

One thing I have not been happy about is the notchy shifting on my RMZ?

I did go to TUF's website and watched your tips and I am interested in the Bazzaz, but were do you go to learn how to use them or find the best fuel air ratio's?

I heard if you buy a FMF full exhaust they supply you with one is that true?

I would like to learn how to tune the fuel injection like I learned how to jet a carb! Where can I do this?

Ron is just finishing up on the RMZ450 and as soon as we have everthing finalized, which will be soon we will add it to the TUF website. When we do finally offer a engine package we want to be certain all the bugs are worked

out before we start to sell them to the public. From the looks of Ron's dyno runs, this should be one hell of a package.

We may have to change the package i was told today that thats ridiculous and theres no way a suzuki rmz 450 can produce that much power .i was told several years ago that a honda was only capable of 54 hp 2 the rear wheel by a engine builder and tuner he and another engineer said thats all there was and they proved it mathamaticly he also said that every one elses dyno read hi and thats why we seen the higher numbers i just agreed with him did not want an argument.a week later he put an engine together in new york using my components i got a call the first pull on his dyno was over 59 hp i still dont think he knows how i made parts that could fool his dyno into showing 60 hp.

I have to be honest with myself and that is I don't think I can handle a 60hp monster. I wish I could, but this stock RMZ is the fastest bike I have ever owned!!!!!

Who do you recommend for the IFS treatment? How much does it cost? Does it help longevity of the tranny? Is there someone I could send the whole engine to and get the cases lapped?

I'm most interested in making my bike last. Mr. Hamp why do you like J&E Pistons?

I have worked with J&E piston longer than any other over the last 30 years i have had wiseco venolia and arias make pistons for me .J&E shares there tecknology with me and trust my imput when we have come up with a specific problem we worked together and fixed it .i can get custom pistons in just a few weeks instead of mounths.I have seen good pistons from other companys like wiseco and cp also.

Who do you recommend for the IFS? Send me a personal e-mail if you like!