Dealer Incentives

I called my Honda shop where I usually buy my bikes but my usual sales person left the industry. I spoke with the “next available” sales person for a price on a 2011 450. $8,400 out the door!!!!!

So before I go to another dealer I was hoping somebody knows how much the Dealer Incentives are…this helps tremendously when negotiating price.

I called my Honda shop where I usually buy my bikes but my usual sales person left the industry. I spoke with the “next available” sales person for a price on a 2011 450. $8,400 out the door!!!!!

So before I go to another dealer I was hoping somebody knows how much the Dealer Incentives are…this helps tremendously when negotiating price.

Google Honda for the dealer incentives. Or go to the websites of any good dealer. And you need a new dealer also. That 8400 is laughable. Do your homework. Buy out of state to save taxes.

Definatley look for another dealer. My local dealer has an 11 for $6,500 + fees. I also talked to a dealer out of the area that is willing to go lower to get my business. As you mentioned Honda has a bonus program out right now becuse the 12's are coming out soon. Work the system & don't let it work you.