Replacing Brake and Clutch levers

I wanted to fit the Zeta pivot levers but these dont come with the switch for the clutch, if I dont have the clutch engine start switch, can I short this to enable the bike to be started with the clutch out or is there more to it?

thanks

Ed

You can short the switch. Rekluse kits come with a little Radio Shack style fitting that accomplishes this.

It's worth noting that the switch serves a purpose; to prevent damage to the starter and more importantly to prevent the unintentional hole shot into the back wall of your garage.

You can short the switch. Rekluse kits come with a little Radio Shack style fitting that accomplishes this.

It's worth noting that the switch serves a purpose; to prevent damage to the starter and more importantly to prevent the unintentional hole shot in your garage.

just make a jumper wire with some crimped on flat blade connecters. (male end). I put an ASV pivot style clutch lever with hot start and did this modification. On the same note, my clutch switch was not working before. Dirt or something got in the switch during a crash and it would crank no matter what position the clutch was in.