The Beginning Of The End MotoTrailsOz

Hi everyone, just finished a new video using some of the highlights from the year. Some cool footage in this vid hope you all enjoy.

no go for me says it blocked by WMG on copyright grounds

Edited by pantera66
wrong
no go for me says it blocked by WMG on copyright grounds

Try now mate think i fixed it, let me know how you go.

Excellent!!!!!! Best one yet! :thumbsup:

Sweet! What part of Australia is that?

Sweet! What part of Australia is that?

Hey mate, it's Victoria but a few different places such as Mirboo, Aberfeldy, Anglesea, Gough's Bay, Kinglake, and Neerim South.

thrills and spills still remains my favorite. but nice edit for dure

Nice , that looks like the way most of us ride on any given day.

Nice man! Love the edit!

Great Video. Keep them comming.:thumbsup:

Very cool!

thrills and spills still remains my favorite. but nice edit for dure

Ha ha thanks mate, yeah i still think Thrills and spills is the best one too we had so much fun making it, it's very hard to top now.

Nice vid, totally different part of the country but yet so so similar it reminds me of me and my mates riding almost like i was there....crazy. You guys ever thought about doing a Nth Qld trip?

Sweet vid!

awesome as usual!

Nice vid, totally different part of the country but yet so so similar it reminds me of me and my mates riding almost like i was there....crazy. You guys ever thought about doing a Nth Qld trip?

Glad you enjoyed it mate, and yes we have thought of coming to ride Nth Qld but because we live in Vic we can ride MX bikes in the bush with rec rego you guys would need full reg dont you? We are looking to get a couple of KTM 200 so we can full reg them and travel to other states.

Glad you enjoyed it mate, and yes we have thought of coming to ride Nth Qld but because we live in Vic we can ride MX bikes in the bush with rec rego you guys would need full reg dont you? We are looking to get a couple of KTM 200 so we can full reg them and travel to other states.

Yeah you need full rego here and you basically need to be in a riding club to be allowed access to places which are typically illegal anyway. Me and my mates know places to ride our MX bikes with no drama but only because they are so far out of the way they arent really policed. We trail riders are a dying breed up here because of all the laws going against us these days its really sad:foul:.

Yeah you need full rego here and you basically need to be in a riding club to be allowed access to places which are typically illegal anyway. Me and my mates know places to ride our MX bikes with no drama but only because they are so far out of the way they arent really policed. We trail riders are a dying breed up here because of all the laws going against us these days its really sad:foul:.

Yes it is sad and not fair for anyone who in other states who ride a few times a year.

I did hear NSW are having a petition done to get recreational rego brought in like Victoria does but not sure about other states.

I'm in Victoria too. I guess it's easy to forget how lucky we are in this part of the world for ease of rego and access to more tracks than you could ever use. I'm a shift worker and so my mates and I go out on week days. It's very rare for us to come across anybody at all in the bush, let alone a cop.

Love that video.