OIL LEAK coming from.............

a little box right by the shifter with 2 allen screws, anyone else have this. What is it for? :thumbsup:

looked on bike bandit and cant find it, mother f'er. arrgg lol

a little box right by the shifter with 2 allen screws, anyone else have this. What is it for? :thumbsup:

Without more information or a pic, I would guess that you are talking about the shift indicator switch. If it is leaking oil either the screws are loose or the O ring has failed or is out of place.

the sprocket shaft (countershaft) seal is common to fail, are you sure it's not that?

ahaaaaaaa i found it, coming from the stator where the wires comes out from the case. how do i fix that?:thumbsup:

Use a little RTV sealant around the wires

awesome pulling cover now . i gotta take the starter cover off huh?

Does the gromet look deformed? If the oil is coming from the holes then no...wipe it clean with some acetone and apply sealant. If the grommet looks warn or deformed from improper instalation then yes. Pull the cover and inspect

That 'box' (has wires coming out of it unlees it has been modified) is the gear change position switch. However, clean the entire area well as it is very uncommon for that to leak. It is more often the CS seal, usually caused by a worn spacer and/or a loose CS nut.

yeah coming from the grommet , didnt look deformed but i took apart anyways. made it water tighte like a frogs ass now. well i hope anyways . we will see after i start it after a bit.