need some quick opinions please..

i am down to 2 bikes and i am torn. the kx does NOT have a title but has stock motor. the yz has a title and some head and piston work. the bike will be mostly a woods bike and see some mx tracks.there are pics of both bikes they are both very clean. the yz was raced the kx was not. also both bikes are the same price..whats yer thoughts and why?

1) I have a 2008 Yamaha YZ250F with full Pro Circuit exhaust, suspension done by Enzo, new Renthal chain and sprockets, has head modified and a JE 14.0:1 high compression piston. Also has Renthal twinwall handlebars, PWR coolant hoses, radiator braces, and a stainless steel cleanable oil filter. Bike runs good and was well maintained. Have title in hand.........

or

2) Up for sale is my 2008 kx250f which I hate 2 get rid of but with work and a very busy schedule, I have no time 2 ride. The bike itself is in excellent condition and was NEVER raced or abused. It has over $2000+ of aftermarket parts on it which include: Pro Circuit full ti4r stainless steel exhaust, Twin air power flow air filter kit, EVO industries full suspension for 165lb. rider, Power Now air divider system in carburetor, ASV black unbreakable levers, CV4 blue radiator hose kit, 2011 black EXCEL wheels, Renthal chain and sprocket, Renthal handlebars, Procuit waterpump/oil filter cover with impeller, Procuit red anodized engine dress up kit, Light Speed CARBON FIBER chain guide/engine guards and front disc rotor cover, HINSON clutch cover and basket, Shift gold brake lever clevis, Acerbis handguardss, RIDE engineering green front and rear wheel spacers with axle blocks, and Devol aluminum radiator covers. Probably forget something but....... It NEEDS NOTHING and starts on the first kick. U won't find a better bike.

Edited by scarecrow734

Buy the titled bike. Get the title converted into your name. Are you sure the Kawi has no title?

Almost all of the modifications add nearly no value to the bike, if either one is priced at a premium, they are over priced. Get the based used bike price and that is a number to start working with. Suspension work means little unless you are the same weight and riding style as the current owner.

Ads only attract you to the bike, you have to carefully look the bike over to decide which os a better deal. Shiny means little if it is beat on the inside. The second bike has a bunch of show off parts that (IMHO) are a waste of money. Makes you hope he took care of what you cannot see too.