Warp 9 wheel brgs same as OEM?

Does anybody know if warp 9 wheels use same size brgs as factory wheels, its on an '06 YZ450F rear. Thanks

Found the answer, somebody answered at the phone # on sun. eve. amazing. They are the same as factory dimensions.

They are chinese, your better off getting OEM or going to a bearing supply shop and getting in japanese made for just a little bit more.

They are chinese, your better off getting OEM or going to a bearing supply shop and getting in japanese made for just a little bit more.

Have you used the All Balls kits?

Yes those are chinese too. Excel rims use china bearings as well lol, you pay top dollar for those hubs.

Eh, don't get me wrong, better than nothing when in a pinch, but if you have the patience to check out a bearing shop and maybe wait a day or two you'll have bearings that will last a great deal longer.

Thanks, Hard to find anything not made in china anymore,:thumbsup:, We have a place in town called Wisconsin Bearing, I'll check with them.

I should be honest, I know for a fact that all balls and excel bearings are made in china. We even tried to order bearings from excel in california and the guy (very knowledgable and helpful) told us that the bearings are indeed china. This ruled out the possibility that the previous owner of my bro's bike with excel hubs maybe replaced the bearings with china knock offs.

I can only assume that if excel, one of the leading and most expensive hub makers, are using china bearings, they all are.

Once again, a bearing supply house usually has these in stock as they carry probably 10 thousand different types of bearings.