Best fork seals?

I use only the Honda OEM seals. They offer the best life, performance (in terms of stiction), and price. If you are willing to spend more, the SKF seals appear to be really good according to reports on here and elsewhere.

To get great life out of your seals, it is important to maintain them well. That is, cleaning your fork legs, wiping them dry to remove water marks, pulling the dust wipers down and cleaning when needed, and so on.

Sounds like you need some seal maintenence. Yes thats what I said. When riding in very silty and muddy conditions,after you wash your bike, you must pry the dust seals down, spray a bit of brakeclean up around the seal lip to clean out debris, and get a small wire loop and run it around the tube in the seal a couple times to remove any debris that might have made it up there and respray brake clean, wipe clean and reistall dust seal. Walla, alot more time out of your fork seals.

Sounds like you need some seal maintenence. Yes thats what I said. When riding in very silty and muddy conditions,after you wash your bike, you must pry the dust seals down, spray a bit of brakeclean up around the seal lip to clean out debris, and get a small wire loop and run it around the tube in the seal a couple times to remove any debris that might have made it up there and respray brake clean, wipe clean and reistall dust seal. Walla, alot more time out of your fork seals.
yea, did that with a thin feeler gauge, it helped for awhile, but they drooled soon after.

Believe it or not the tusk ones have held up fairly well for me. Put them in last season and didn't bother changing them when I changed the fork oil over the winter and they're still going strong without leaks. The all balls ones I tried leaked after the second ride.