Sign in to follow this  

Idaho Hungarian ridge and lost tools

Today me and my teenage sons did the rabbit creek trail to the lookout and then caught the Hungarian Ridge trail over to Barber Flats. We stoppped at a campground at Barber Flats (probably second or thind from the bridge) to cool down in the river. I'm pretty sure I left I left my fanny pack with my trail tools there. Either that or I didn't get it on right and it fell off shortly after we headed back to the trailhead. I was using it so I think I just left it. If anyone is headed out there please let me know if you find it it. I would definately appreciate it...

As far as the Hungarian Ridge trail, it was in pretty good shape. It didn't seem like it was cleared yet this year, I didn't notice any fresh sawn logs. I think there were only two logs we had to lift the bikes over. Small patch of snow about 100 yards from the lookout. Still has that loose rock climb as you approach the lookout. It was a little hard to get the kx100 up. Really though it was a good ride.

...robert

bummer, hope someone picks them up for you if there visible, is your name inside? Glad to hear Hungarian is open, thanks for the report

Can anyone shoot me a map of how to ride this trail?

Thanks,

WB