Team Tortoise Mega Crown Round 4 July 17th Hannegan.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm planning on being there! Yellow YZ250F, racing 200B. ?:ride: Can't wait!

I'm no expert on the class designations but how do yOu run a 250 in the 200 class? I'm only 48, can I ride mY 450 in the under 15 class,then I'd be sure to take home some hardware.

I'm no expert on the class designations but how do yOu run a 250 in the 200 class? I'm only 48, can I ride mY 450 in the under 15 class,then I'd be sure to take home some hardware.

You can run a 250F in the 200B:ride:

Also there will be MX practice on Sat.?

Paul...I think you've been in two of the most difficult races in a long time! They certainly beat the crap out of me and my bike! If you had done the Golden Spike, your perspective and outlook would be completely different as that race was totally fun. Also, the Desert 100 was brutally long for a first timer like myself, but a hoot non-the-less. Don't give it all up just yet! Hell, come on a nice trail ride with a couple of us and I promise you'll have fun...PM me.

David

Paul...I think you've been in two of the most difficult races in a long time! They certainly beat the crap out of me and my bike! If you had done the Golden Spike, your perspective and outlook would be completely different as that race was totally fun. Also, the Desert 100 was brutally long for a first timer like myself, but a hoot non-the-less. Don't give it all up just yet! Hell, come on a nice trail ride with a couple of us and I promise you'll have fun...PM me.

David

Thanks! It's not that the races burned me out because they were tough, I'm not surewhat it is. perhaps I'm going through a mid life crisis. Anyone have a corvette for sale:busted:

Just having a hard time getting excited about it anymore. I'm contimplating selling my 450 and my 200.

Wow! this sounds Drastic!

Really sorry to hear of someone "getting out of it", I have only been "back in it" since 08 And I must say that bikes and the people I have met since then are the Best

My only regret is the danger factor for work related reasons, but I wouldn't trade the riding time w/ my son for ANYTHING!!

P.S. He just got 8th out of 21 riders in the MX1-D class (125-250)on his new 200 at Hannegan tonite

Maybe sleep on it before putting up the for sale signs and come up to B'ham w/ the 200 for a flogging, it'll be fun!

Wow! this sounds Drastic!

Really sorry to hear of someone "getting out of it", I have only been "back in it" since 08 And I must say that bikes and the people I have met since then are the Best

My only regret is the danger factor for work related reasons, but I wouldn't trade the riding time w/ my son for ANYTHING!!

P.S. He just got 8th out of 21 riders in the MX1-D class (125-250)on his new 200 at Hannegan tonite

Maybe sleep on it before putting up the for sale signs and come up to B'ham w/ the 200 for a flogging, it'll be fun!

I just hope there is no rain between now and then. That track is as bad as Burnt Ridge if it's wet.

I just hope there is no rain between now and then. That track is as bad as Burnt Ridge if it's wet.

Yes it can get snotty in the woods but I'm in Bham now and it's partly sunny w/ wind and the forcast is improving all weekend.

Last nights MX had perfect track conditions.

I wish it would rain. Raced there for the Toasted Hare, hit the ground extremely hard trying to double-double the whoops, cracked a rib. Hopefully will be able to race sunday. Motocross learning curve too steep for old men.