Looking for people to ride trails with in Denver

Colorado

Hey all, Im moving to Denver in the next few weeks from Durango and looking for some people to ride tails with. Weekends, weekdays, whatever. lemmie know.

Thanks,

Mike

I'll show you around a few places.

dj

I think that a good way to find guys to ride with is post when and where you are going to ride and usually you will get a few bites.

Post some whens and wheres and I'll see if I can make it. What sort of trails you looking to run?

-Stretch

I'll show you around a few places.

dj

Nice! I should be in town around the 25th. my email is 530mandres@gmail.com.

Im available on weekends and weekdays after 5 to ride. Im down to ride any type of trail. Not much of a track rider though. If you end up riding within those time slots, drop me an email. 530mandres@gmail.com

I'm new to Denver as well and looking for people to ride with. Just bought a Husaberg 570.

Im available on weekends and weekdays after 5 to ride. Im down to ride any type of trail. Not much of a track rider though. If you end up riding within those time slots, drop me an email. 530mandres@gmail.com

I typically ride during those time slots. Live on the SW side of Denver and know a few places close by and not-so-close by. Be more than happy to show you around or give you directions. Offer is good for whoever and whenever ( dtjensen7, etc too ) :smirk:

Just shoot me a PM and I'll get you my number.