Were did you ride your pig today???

I decided to ride Bear Camp Road today about 150 miles round trip, what a good day:thumbsup:

I snaped a couple pics near the top::thumbsup:

bcr1.jpg

bcr3.jpg

Looks like a really nice ride, good views! Jealousy ensues!

I love your avatar... tribute to Scott Summers

Great ride photos... makes me wanna get out this weekend!

Thanks guys, it was a blast! And thumpnred thanks, it wasnt exactly easy holding that thing up, waiting for my buddy to get a decent picture!

After thinking about yur post Ride4life I decided to not be jealous any more and went for a ride as well! :ride:Don't have pics unfortunatly, last minute decision and camera wasn't charged. Next time, still need to try out my gopro. Rode from San Diego up to Ramona refueled and headed up to Palomar Mtn. Just put on some 90% street tires and what a blast. They're Kenda 761's only got 165 miles on em but love them so far.:ride: Didn't think I would ever lean miss piggie over as far as I did, Giggity.:thumbsup: Continued on, descending down Nate Harrison Grade, which is 80% dirt, then rode out to and down the Coast. 4 1/2 hours well spent! My ass is still a bit numb though :ride: forgot to wear some cycling shorts as a base layer. They make a difference. Cheers! until next time!

Thanks guys, it was a blast! And thumpnred thanks, it wasnt exactly easy holding that thing up, waiting for my buddy to get a decent picture!

The avatar is too small to see the bugged out eyes and bulging veins!:thumbsup:

Nice ride Nagy! I actually rode Palomar Mt a couple years ago (nice road)! I lived in Escondido for a short time. I too went through Ramona and did some exploring along the way. Little did I know I was riding through a canyon that was used as a shooting range, and the side I was on was the back drop:eek: :ride: I got out of there REAL fast!

Here is the trail that took me to the KILL zone::thumbsup:

TylersMobile248.jpg

The avatar is too small to see the bugged out eyes and bulging veins!:thumbsup:

Although its blurry, It was the best one we got and I didnt want to try again

I was laughing because my buddy was struggling to get a decent pic, telling me to "hold on" the whole time I was trying not too rip my nuts off with the peg :ride: Scott Summers was a beast!

xr650lpose.jpg

Although its blurry, It was the best one we got and I didnt want to try again

I was laughing because my buddy was struggling to get a decent pic, telling me to "hold on" the whole time I was trying not too rip my nuts off with the peg :ride: Scott Summers was a beast!

xr650lpose.jpg

Are your feet in just socks????

If you try again a better camera man is a must and being outside in riding gear would look great.

:thumbsup:

Goin back up to palomar this thurs morning with two cameras this time and yes it is a fun road! :ride: I'll figure out how to post pics again and throw em up. Maybe a little video too. All I can do is think about ridding! It helps that I just traded a computer I didn't use for a lightly used Kawasaki EX500, hasn't been started in 14yrs so it'll need some work. Taken em apart and puttin them back together does makes ridin pretty rewarding though. Pickin it up on Thurs after my ride.

I've ended up in a couple of those canyon's and secret shooting spots. There was one on the way down Nate Harrison grade. Nobody shootin and I wasn't down range luckly.

:ride: My hats off to ya on your avatar pic by the way. I agree with TNTsXRL same shot in ridding gear would be cool.

Cheers! Great thread idea! :thumbsup:

sweet pictures, guys.. I want to get out again! Work-bound for the next few days..

Are your feet in just socks????

:ride:

haha yeah I just took of my work boots and we were looking up pictures of Scott Summers lifting his bike, one day Ill get a better one on the trail:thumbsup:

atreiou nice pictures that looks like some nice riding! :thumbsup:

I guess nobody else rides there pig?:smirk: Post up some pics if ya do!:p

I will post some pics up when I get home. I have a bunch.

Nice pictures. :smirk:

Too bad I can't read a thing... :p

:(

Use Google Chrome as your browser. It will translate the entire page to English for you! :lol:

This wasn't today, but it was recently.

It was a loop I like to do just outside of Las Vegas. McCullough pass, Jean dry lake, Goodsprings, Cottonwood and Mt.Springs area. It's one of my favorite local rides because of the varying terrain.

P6050502Medium.jpg

P6050508Medium.jpg

P6050513Medium.jpg

P6050523Medium.jpg

P6050525Medium.jpg

P6050526Medium.jpg

P6050535Medium.jpg

I guess nobody else rides there pig?:smirk: Post up some pics if ya do!:p

Sad to say that Summer time around here means I don't do any riding...It's just too damn hot...but I guess I could do what my friend does and hop on a moto with a t-shirt,shorts,shoes and a helmet and pray you don't go down...nope!...I'm a AGATT kind of guy.

I still can't help but cringe a little, every time I see a guy on a crotch rocket hot roddin' around town in flip flops,t-shirt,shorts and helmet...I guess they have never seen the end result of someone going down even at a low speed get off before dressed like that...

Sweet ride dunefreak! I miss the desert terrain in So Cal but I bet it was cookin out there! Ive been spoiled lately here in Oregon the Summer has been really mild, just recently starting to heat up a bit.

Perfect time of the year to blaze some mountain roads and do some exploring, its nice being back in Oregon with all the rivers, the swimming holes make a great riding destination!

finally got to take the xl fishing with me. Sorry the camera broke after i took the the pictures of the bike or i would of took one of the 6lb bass i caught:smirk

fishingwithxl005.jpg

fishingwithxl006.jpg