Sign in to follow this  

I installed my mrd/ssw full exhaust this weekend

I installed my pipe , Im waiting on my fcr mx kit and k&n filter from eddie, he told me to hold off on the 3x3 mod until my parts come in and just install the piipe and leave the stock carb alone. so I did this and I havn't got off my bike since!:banana::thumbsup: I was not expecting to feel a power gain without the carb,jetting,and 3x3mod, im telling you if u are debating buying this pipe dont hesitate, my front wheel is now coming off the ground on acident, and the sound is unbelievable :ride::ride: worth every penny and then some

Yup!!! I was a non-believer for awhile... I even went so far as installing the dual yosh rs4 exhaust. I couldn't see how the MRD could flow better than that... well, it turned out that the rs4 was very restrictive. The MRD does rock!

I have had my MRD for several months now and still can't wait to start it up each and every time. Roll on wheelies are fun and it helps when your practicing your inner hooligan going over curbs and jumping stairs............speaking of stairs I wonder where my favorite hooligan granny debi has been!!?

Haha:-)

Keep all hands and feet inside the bus while feeding the trolls!!! :ride:

How's the bike running Karl?:thumbsup:

how much of a power gain do u usually see with the stock carb after jetting for the mrd? is it a great deal more than u see with the stock pipe and doing the 3x3 and rejet?

I have had my MRD/SSW pipe sitting under my bed for about 3 weeks now...Bike is still stock, didn't want to put it on because i have ordered a FCR and waiting for it to come in. And don't have any jets to modify the stock carb, and apparently the bike is lean from the factory...

Maybe i should put it on hmmm....

I ran mine for 4 days on stock carburetor no air box mod while my jets came in . Ran fine