Yoshimura Rs4

Does anyone have a pic of a Yoshimura Rs4 pipe on an 09yz250f? Yoshi claims it will fit an 07-11 but any other brand pipe has a different pipe and part number for 06-09 and 10-11. I really want this Rs4 but even with Yoshi's wordim nervous to spend the money and not have it fit.

Thanks

that could be because they changed the performance of the pipe so the part # is diffrent. i have an rs-4 on my 2010 kxf 250, my rider rep at yosh said it wouldnt fit my 09, but when my 2010 was apart for susp work i put it on my 09 and it fit better and work great!!! better than the rs-2 i had on before that was for that bike. so i would buy the pipe yosh pipes are the best,and yes i tryed others.

No the part number is the same for a 2011 but if you look at any other brand or even stock yz250f's the pipe fittings go from 06-09 and then a diff pipe for 10-11 but yoshi's rs-4 says 07-11 which is why im worried to order it

Are you looking at just the slip on? Slip ons are the same from 06-11, so the part number should be the same for those years. However, 10-11 models use a different bend header, so the full system should have a different part number. If their full system is the same part number for all those years then they must have found a bend that fits all those years. The difference in stock header bend was mainly to clear the radiators on the newer models.

No im lookuing at the full system.

Also to clear the new position of the headstay.

Hi, I have the complete RS-4 Yoshimura system on my 2009 YZ250f and it fits perfect! Go right ahead and purchase it.