Sign in to follow this  

KLX goPRO video

Thanks! I have to get some editing software and break soem of the clips up, have some good stuff but its buried in a 1.5 gig file!

and those trails are just some local stuff near me

Good job. :thumbsup:

I'm all about the side of helmet mount, too. I've tried mounting my GoPro in about a dozen different locations, but always come back to the side mount.

Thanks!

I put a mount on my rear fender to shoot at the rider behind me.. gotta try that out.

I also Made a swing arm mount that im going to try at a track next weekend. I dont trust it in the woods hahaha

I put a mount on my rear fender to shoot at the rider behind me.. gotta try that out.

I tried that and lost the camera. But I got a great video of me riding back looking for it, since it landed pointing upward and toward the trail. :thumbsup: ...

23rdMay07.jpg

BTW...

The rear fender flopped around so much, none of the footage on the move was use-able.

I have a mount on the rear of my helmet, for capturing footage of following riders. It works pretty well...

May29th201105.jpg

Its hard to tell sometimes but that looked like a long down hill roller coaster... I wannah ride it. Nice trail dude. I bet going up hill is even more fun. Here's my local ride flic...

• Like 1

Its hard to tell sometimes but that looked like a long down hill roller coaster... I wannah ride it. Nice trail dude. I bet going up hill is even more fun. Here's my local ride flic...

Nice video man. I especially liked the Marines trailer! Yut!

Looks like you have a good mixture of trails there. :smirk:

Nice video man. I especially liked the Marines trailer! Yut!

Looks like you have a good mixture of trails there. :smirk:

Cool thanks for noticing... that was the whole point to my video. its a wide veriety of trails. Its a loop that I take while waiting for friends to show up. The curse of being an early rider. the whole loop takes me 25 minutes. I trimmed the road crosssings, and areas that are ofor similar terrains.

hay morkev106, it's about time some one took some good single track video, seems like every one likes to ride wide open 4 wheeler trails, thanks very very good video.:smirk:

Some more singletrack others have seen from earlier this spring...i've got tons of recent footage but not alot of time to edit. I'll get something new up soon i hope.

Some more singletrack others have seen from earlier this spring...i've got tons of recent footage but not alot of time to edit. I'll get something new up soon i hope.

now thats what im talking about!!!!!! good work:thumbsup: