this weekends helmet cam footage

side mount from MX573 in montrose PA

dont mind the crash at the end, grabbed to much front brake for this hard packed crap :thumbsup: haha

Edited by AJMAG247

Awsome vid AJ, always enjoy watching your vids... still waiting for that vid of the 125 tho lol

Awsome vid AJ, always enjoy watching your vids

thanks a lot man!

Hell yeah! Very nice riding!

Hell yeah! Very nice riding!

thank you sir

Nice! Yea im getting sick of that hard-packed crap once ed waters it forget about traction. I was there sat and wrecked pretty bad before that jump after the turn where you went down. (high sided on some slick stuff)

Nice! Yea im getting sick of that hard-packed crap once ed waters it forget about traction. I was there sat and wrecked pretty bad before that jump after the turn where you went down. (high sided on some slick stuff)

yeah this tracks takin its run on me its fun to go and mess around on but its hard to do motos gets really boring and old being cautious through the corners and stuff.. there was a bolder on the landing of the hill coming up the back my brother hit and broke his pinky and ripped off his fingernail he was pissssed aha that kid ed has working there doesnt do shit but turn on the sprinklers and move the rocks off the edge of that track rather then the ones that need to be taken off lol

yeah this tracks takin its run on me its fun to go and mess around on but its hard to do motos gets really boring and old being cautious through the corners and stuff.. there was a bolder on the landing of the hill coming up the back my brother hit and broke his pinky and ripped off his fingernail he was pissssed aha that kid ed has working there doesnt do shit but turn on the sprinklers and move the rocks off the edge of that track rather then the ones that need to be taken off lol

Ya haha that kids a piece of work...

Your good, how old are you?

Your good, how old are you?

Haha thanks man im 20

Ya haha that kids a piece of work...

lol i mean hes a nice kid and means well but hes a little off :thumbsup:

lol i mean hes a nice kid and means well but hes a little off :ride:

Yea he's definately a nice kid. He helped me get up and push my wrecked bike back to the truck while everyone else just rode by wondering why i was lying in the middle of the double...:thumbsup: