Ok, ok. Time to be serious.

Im glad to see that everyone on this forum is trutheful. but time to show you guys what i can really do and why i have a sponsor. Over the next 2 weeks i am going to remove my bogus videos and put up me on my 250. :thumbsup: lets hope you find my truthful side a little faster. o:banana:r i should say ALOT faster.

Wise man say.... "No one can toot your horn better than you can."

And pics or id didnt happen son!

No. Getting on the 250 will do nothing. We can tell your skill level from your previous videos, between your shifter stomping and boner airing. Nothing wrong with the way you ride, but there is with your demeanor on here.

8761848.jpg

that was the poimt of "Bogus" vids but ok...You guys will see. just because people goon to have fun doesnt ean they ride that way :thumbsup:

Heck I goon when I am TRYING.

and on another note...Vids or GTFO! ... --->

LOL. subscribed

plus it mat be a week b4 the vids because my clutches arent grabbing because the oil ran low and burnt them up :thumbsup:

nah man. the 20 will scream. its a 2 stroke and if ridden right its the ultimate power producing machine

and why. that makes it easier. you want a challenge to show ur skillz bro

im expecting videos as good as this...

nah man. the 20 will scream. its a 2 stroke and if ridden right its the ultimate power producing machine

Next thing he will be telling us it has a powerband in EVERY gear...

Everyone knows a 2 stroke can only pull a powerband in 1 - 3 gear.

SHEESH! :thumbsup:

Hahahaha, what a dork...

Next thing he will be telling us it has a powerband in EVERY gear...

Everyone knows a 2 stroke can only pull a powerband in 1 - 3 gear.

SHEESH! :ride:

Nah man, one time I got a powerband to show up in fourth gear on my 250. It made it even more of an ultimate power making machine. :thumbsup:

Nah man, one time I got a powerband to show up in fourth gear on my 250. It made it even more of an ultimate power making machine. :thumbsup:

did you do a powerband swap? cause thats craaazy

Yeah I swapped in the powerband from a KX500. Takes a little longer to engage but when it does you better hold on because it's about to hit the fan.

can someone fill me in with the joke about kawi2fiddy riding lol?

Ahhh the mysterious powerbands. I had a I guy met out on the trail one time tell me how his two stroke was way better than those new four strokes. He informed me that four strokes didnt have any powerbands. Only two strokes do. He even told me how to, "Kick in" the powerband . Seems you have to open the throttle about a quarter, completely let off, then open her up again. Yeah...My new four stroke doesnt do that. I tried too. No powerbands. Sad.

you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

Name? Last name at least? #?