Best exhaust for 2011 crf250r

I have had my crf250r for a while and i was wondering what everybody thought about the different systems. I was thinking the fmf 4.1 rct w/ megabomb or a yoshimura Rs4, i was also considering a DRD stainless.

id go with the yoshi for sure

thanks

Pro circuit!! Duh

although PC is good my brother has one on his '10 crf250 the quality isnt on par with the others (FMF and yoshi are the big 2 in my book)

another good option. haha

yosh !!!!!!!!!!!!.

I say go with the yoshimura.You can't beat the price for the stainless/aluminum and yosh quality is excellent around 429.00.

although PC is good my brother has one on his '10 crf250 the quality isnt on par with the others (FMF and yoshi are the big 2 in my book)

Thanks. But that is where my problem is. I can get a new full system yosh for $450, but i cant find a new fmf full system for any less than around $600.

I say go with the yoshimura.You can't beat the price for the stainless/aluminum and yosh quality is excellent around 429.00.

That is what makes me lean toward the yoshimura. I dont know if the fmf will be worth the few more bucks.

That is what makes me lean toward the yoshimura. I dont know if the fmf will be worth the few more bucks.

if you can get the yosh cheaper do it, id say its better anyway but thats just my opinion

Thanks. But that is where my problem is. I can get a new full system yosh for $450, but i cant find a new fmf full system for any less than around $600.

.. again go with yosh for cheaper and is better :thumbsup:

I have the yosh on both my son's 250's and his 450.I used fmf on his 05 250 and it worked great.But for the price and quality you get you can't beat the yosh.I do not have any 1st had experience with the fmf or pc on the fuel injected bikes.So my opinion my be kind of bias.

i can tell you on my last few kxf250s i tryed a drd ,and yosh and my other friends have a pc and fmf yosh is best. i did like my drd for performance but it fell apart on me.

Thanks everybody. I think im going with the yosh

Hey JDmoto.

What system did you end up getting and what gains did you get?

Cheers!

Been Following this topic, why is it no one mentioned the MRD exhaust, actually this is what I had in mind when I make the move, but now it looks like the Yosh is the way to go.

Chet

I went with the yosh. It is great! gained hp bottom and mid and kept my top the same

What about the akropovic?

Heard it performs really well...

Isn't there an exhaust shootout somwhere?

The povic is 200" more than the Yoshi

I planning to buy the Yoshi this winter

I went with the yosh. It is great! gained hp bottom and mid and kept my top the same

Hi JD

Did you do a remap, or air filter mods, you mentioned top end the same with the Yosh, I am looking for a bit more top end pull.

Chet