MotoOptics

New goggles from MotoConcepts...

moto2.jpg

moto.jpg

Man, that is a fantastic picture of a pair of goggles in the factory packaging !! Well done !

:thumbsup:

Man, that is a fantastic picture of a pair of goggles in the factory packaging !! Well done !

They are new and aren't really out yet and aren't on their website, so I thought I'd share a quick pic...but thanks for the comment :ride:

moto4.jpg

moto3.jpg

I dont like em.

I am rocking these...

images1.jpg

More pictures PLEASE !!!! What does the inside of the strap look like ? Maybe a pic of the empty packaging too ? What I'd really like to see is a picture of the receipt from when you bought them, now that would be awesome !! Did you get a bag at the shop where you bought them ? Can we see a pic of that ?

More pictures PLEASE !!!! What does the inside of the strap look like ? Maybe a pic of the empty packaging too ? What I'd really like to see is a picture of the receipt from when you bought them, now that would be awesome !! Did you get a bag at the shop where you bought them ? Can we see a pic of that ?

LOL a LOT...Come on guys. He is really proud of his new goggles.

Hey bud. I was just kidding. I really DO like em. :thumbsup:

1262443128690.gif?w=300&h=300

Was just showing cause they are cool and aren't really out yet. But thanks for being a holes :thumbsup:

Hey Chevy74, just busting your balls man.... having a little fun that's all.

We excell at that my friend. But like crf450319 said, we just having fun.