GoPro HD New mount

Decided to try a new mount the other weekend. What do you think?

:thumbsup:

personally i dont like that mount at all, gets annoying and almost unwatchable for me lol

have you done a side mount on your helmet yet? thats my favorite

this is what it looks like if you havnt done it already,

Looks good , I like my chest mount the best.

personally i dont like that mount at all, gets annoying and almost unwatchable for me lol

+1 Not a fan of the chest mounts. Good riding though! :thumbsup:

Awesome, I love the chest mounted view. What did you mount yours too? I have mine attached to my Leatt brace

I'm the opposite, I have a hard time watching the video where it shows any part of the helmet.

I quite like it myself, gave a good view. Much better than the bar mount some people use. I like the side of the helmet view a lot too though.

have you done a side mount on your helmet yet? thats my favorite

this is what it looks like if you havnt done it already,

you were flying untill you fell at the end hahah +1 zook!!!!!!!! nice riding and good spill very fun to watch while at work

Awesome, I love the chest mounted view. What did you mount yours too? I have mine attached to my Leatt brace

I'm the opposite, I have a hard time watching the video where it shows any part of the helmet.

Its mounted to my thor sentenial chest protector with just one of the regular helmet mounts:ride:

I really like that bar mount... of all things

It's cool. I did a chest mount two years ago but because I'm short, too much handlebar ended up in the view and I went back to the side of the helmet.

I use the curved mount and stick right on top of my helmet. :smirk: