Sign in to follow this  

SouthCarolina TNT motorsports

Anyone planning on riding at TNT this weekend? Trails are way better than Carolina adventure world.....

Are the trails at TNT one-way? Also, do they have a lot of dirt bike only single track or do they also have some double track/ATV width trails there?

The trails are one way, the owner of the place is very family oriented so they are as safe as can be. It's been so long since I been but I remember the one trail we went on was wide enough for my quad (z400) but no fun at all cause I couldn't really get up any speed. They're pretty much like OHV trails, if you go be mindful of your speed in the parking lot, you'll get a crack of the whip if you touch the gas at all! LOL

The trails are one way, the owner of the place is very family oriented so they are as safe as can be. It's been so long since I been but I remember the one trail we went on was wide enough for my quad (z400) but no fun at all cause I couldn't really get up any speed. They're pretty much like OHV trails, if you go be mindful of your speed in the parking lot, you'll get a crack of the whip if you touch the gas at all! LOL

Thanks a lot for the info on the trails at TNT! I really appreciate it. Two out of the next three weekends I will be doing beach and lake trips instead of riding--but I may be able to check out TNT the weekend in between. I am really looking forward to it!

The Trails are one way and I like that Barbara doesn't let people ride them after a ton of rain so they don't get washed out the way some trails get esp from a ton of quads. But yes she does get a little pissed if you ride too fast through the parking lot.

But yes she does get a little pissed if you ride too fast through the parking lot.

if that isnt' the understatement of the year!

HAHA! you've got that right. when i first went there i was told 3 different times to watch my speed on the road because barbara will drop the hammer and actually run you down if she sees it. i'm probably over cautious about it but don't want to feel the wrath. even if i wasn't a parent, i think it's great that she enforces that. TNT is all about safetly which makes it such a nice place.

quick story: i met someone at TNT (hey jason) and started riding with him. he was telling me one time he was at CAW riding the trails when around the bend comes two quads going the wrong direction right in his line. it was a guy and girl and they were riding side by side. neither had a helmet on and both were drunk and had a beer on the quad. jason said it was a very close call and once he got stopped and reamed them about the close call, they didn't seem to care and continued in the wrong direction. friggin' idiots! that's just crap i don't want/need to deal with.