Sign in to follow this  

Washington 2011 cowbell

It just occured to me that I haven't seen any info on the cowbell this year...

I would hate to think that an event with such a long history wouldn't be going on this year...anybody know what's up?

Edited by LOCKGUY
spelling

Fear-not for it is on the Hannegan roster, somete near the end of Sept. I believe.I'll be back defending my 2nd place in the senior B division.

Fear-not for it is on the Hannegan roster, somete near the end of Sept. I believe.I'll be back defending my 2nd place in the senior B division.

Senior B eh? I'll have to remember that :thumbsup:

and I'll be back aiming to make a dent in Vet B after a commanding victory in Vet C lastr year :-)...i'm curious what the format will be this time out:ride:

and I'll be back aiming to make a dent in Vet B after a commanding victory in Vet C lastr year :-)

Are you going to have that KDX going by then?

Are you going to have that KDX going by then?

just found a wheel on ebay today...next up is the cylinder bore and plating, carburetor bore and midifications and head work then i just have to put it all together and get to riding...I am thinking a dynaring might be in order too! :-)

Lockguy

If you want a dynaring ya better get it now, revloc is closing there doors.

Really?

Lockguy

If you want a dynaring ya better get it now, revloc is closing there doors.

Do you know why?

Paul just checked KDXrider and they are indeed moving away from the motorcycle industry and closing out the dynarings at $329 plus shipping, first come first served

SMC has it listed on the web sight for sept 25c at walker valley, but no other details

SMC has it listed on the web sight for sept 25c at walker valley, but no other details

I wonder if there is any chance it could be an enduro and be added to the enduro series...??? I sure could use the opportinity to get some more points:bonk:

I wonder if there is any chance it could be an enduro and be added to the enduro series...??? I sure could use the opportinity to get some more points:bonk:

It is enduro points. with the lack of areas to actually put on enduro type events the NMA added ISDE format to enduro series.

Check out the NMA website for a list of point events. The way I see it most enduro events are ISDE format anyway because it is pretty hard to burn anyone on checks with new computers etc.

don't forget the fundraiser GP at straddleline on July 31!

It is enduro points. with the lack of areas to actually put on enduro type events the NMA added ISDE format to enduro series.

Check out the NMA website for a list of point events. The way I see it most enduro events are ISDE format anyway because it is pretty hard to burn anyone on checks with new computers etc.

don't forget the fundraiser GP at straddleline on July 31!

Ha! i've burned plenty! :p but you know me :smirk:

The way I see it most enduro events are ISDE format anyway because it is pretty hard to burn anyone on checks with new computers etc.

!

Yah, I'm kinda going to have to disagree with that statement, yah :smirk:

Yah, I'm kinda going to have to disagree with that statement, yah :smirk:

No kidding. I think that last check on the Shelton Enduro caught many by surprise, with or without computers

No kidding. I think that last check on the Shelton Enduro caught many by surprise, with or without computers

Your welcome on that one!

Your welcome on that one!

Ha, the culprit steps forward. Well I was 2 seconds off on that check, but only, and I repeat only because with only one emergency check under our belts, I knew that there must still be one coming. When we were close to back and the check we hit was red/white, then I got suspicious.

I have it from a reliable source that the Cowbell will be an ISDE dualsport? Also it will not be an NMA points event :-(

It ain't the Cowbell unless it's run at the North Fork or other equally treacherous location ..... with a monsoon rain.