Sign in to follow this  

Hitch Hauler For SX65

I have seen lots of hitch haulers for a full size bike but anybody know who makes one that is designed for the smaller bikes? My son has a KTM SX65.

I have seen lots of hitch haulers for a full size bike but anybody know who makes one that is designed for the smaller bikes? My son has a KTM SX65.

Never seen one designed specifically for a mini, but you can use the larger, rail style haulers for a smaller bike. They sit down in the channel just like the bigger bikes do.

Never seen one designed specifically for a mini, but you can use the larger, rail style haulers for a smaller bike. They sit down in the channel just like the bigger bikes do.

True, but I am concerned about the weight bias on the rail. Since the mini's are so much shorter than the full size bikes, the majority of the weight will be on one side of the ramp rather than centered over the hitch.

True, but I am concerned about the weight bias on the rail. Since the mini's are so much shorter than the full size bikes, the majority of the weight will be on one side of the ramp rather than centered over the hitch.

Mini's are quite light, so it shouldn't be a big deal as long as you use an anti-tilt/wobble device in the hitch.

I've toted around my daughters KX65 on a full sized hitch hauler on the back of a Jeep Cherokee, maybe 4-500 miles total. Never had an issue.

The wife's TTR125 is kinda short, and it's never given me an issue either.

Mini's are quite light, so it shouldn't be a big deal as long as you use an anti-tilt/wobble device in the hitch.

I've toted around my daughters KX65 on a full sized hitch hauler on the back of a Jeep Cherokee, maybe 4-500 miles total. Never had an issue.

The wife's TTR125 is kinda short, and it's never given me an issue either.

First hand experience from a respected member, I like that. :thumbsup: Thanks for the help. Seems I'll start looking at the hitch haulers again.