Yamaha of Troy Graphics

Hey guys, hoping someone can help me out-

I've spent hours looking for these graphics for an 06 YZ125 and cannot for the life of me find them!

(looking for the blue ones up top)

7jpn89-640x500.jpg

I took the p/n and gave it to my dealership and these new ones showed up (not a big fan of them :thumbsup:) 2011_5thdragon_yamaha_l.jpg

Any help greatly appreciated!!!

Ebay, I always see them on there..

call N style who made all of them

Good luck finding any of the older stuff unless you can find someone whos got a set laying around that they never used. YOT closed its doors a year or two ago here in Ohio and Ive been searching for a set since. The only ones Ive came across are for the new "thumpers" and its a white kit

I have the older ones for my 96 yz and wish I could get another set as mine are beat to hell. I can't find em though unless i'm not looking in the right areas.

I have the older ones for my 96 yz and wish I could get another set as mine are beat to hell. I can't find em though unless i'm not looking in the right areas.

Ive been searching for another set for over a year or more and havnt seen a set for the older bikes such as the 96-01 Yzs since they closed, actually I havnt seen a set for a Yz smoker period. I was looking for the same kit as I have on my 01. But of course I cant find one period. With the exception of one that had half the peices missing including one of the shrouds??? How the hell do you lose or misplace that.???