Constant front wobble problem

The bike has wobbled since the day I got it a couple weeks ago, I originally thought it was because the front tire was worn badly. After being replaced and balanced, it is just as bad. It is very moody, sometimes it is at 65, sometimes at 95. it doesnt seem to be caused by bumps. and if i let go of the bars, it doesnt get worse.

S or SM.?

2006 sm

whats your front tire PSI? lots of things can contribute to wobble.......too tight of a grip always does it for me..change your body position to see if that helps.. grip the tank with your knees and use a light grip on the bars.....do you have the stock front fender....some say that has caused them wobble, but i never noticed.

whats your front tire PSI? lots of things can contribute to wobble.......too tight of a grip always does it for me..change your body position to see if that helps.. grip the tank with your knees and use a light grip on the bars.....do you have the stock front fender....some say that has caused them wobble, but i never noticed.

had pressure at 28, lowered to 25 for track. I changed my position, front back, no change. my grip and weight on bars has little affect. had stock fender, now has a supermoto one, still no changes. a harley tech I work with mentioned the neck being too tight?

I have read about the lack of grease zookie puts on the bearings..could be its a bit worn/dry in the head set?

I have read about the lack of grease zookie puts on the bearings..could be its a bit worn/dry in the head set?

possibly, 6000 miles and 5 years of no love

my high speed wobble was cured when i cleaned and repacked my steering head bearings and reset the preload.there was only a slight film of grease on the bearings from the factory.might work for you.