Sign in to follow this  

Cr250 rc valve failure

hi there everyone i was just woundering if anyone has had there servo motors in there rc valve go to hell. i beleve mine has in my 02 CR250. i hooked the motor to a 12 volt battery and nothing happened until i turned the little motor shaft by hand then it went but studdered and once stopped needed a turn by hand to run again.. this would indicate my servo motor is roasted wouldnt it? the motor should go as soon as both wires touch the battery i would think. does anyone know anything about this. has it happened to anyone. THANKS!

didnt you already figure this out like weeks ago? i thought you had this fixed already.

didnt you already figure this out like weeks ago? i thought you had this fixed already.

yea im waiting on the part. i was just curious because i was worried of plugging it in and nothing happenening. im scared it may be the cdi breaking down or somthing. i posted this hopeing for assurance since the part was 200 dollars. it should be here any time now.

yea im waiting on the part. i was just curious because i was worried of plugging it in and nothing happenening. im scared it may be the cdi breaking down or somthing. i posted this hopeing for assurance since the part was 200 dollars. it should be here any time now.

anyways i got the part today snaped it on and it works great my bike pulls like a beast again. thanks everyone.

glad you got it working. you gotta trust yourself. if it doesn't look right it probably isn't.