Sign in to follow this  

just bustin some laps on my CR250. so much fun. love how it sounds. enjoy!

That's cool.

Here in DFW, Village Creek has been running a 4 race night series called the Pro Showdown, with 30 minute motos and a big money purse. After 3 rounds Josh Demuth and Bud Moore are tied in points. Bud is on a 2002 CR250. :smirk:

You guys make that stuff look so easy. I wish I was actually fast on a track. Frankly, I feel like I am hanging in for dear life most of the time. :p I guess all that matters is that you have fun which I do. :smirk:

i love it! who does your suspension? is it the 2000 stuff revalved? or do you have newer stuff on there?

You guys make that stuff look so easy. I wish I was actually fast on a track. Frankly, I feel like I am hanging in for dear life most of the time. :lol: I guess all that matters is that you have fun which I do. :(

Fun FTW! :smirk:

I know what you mean about hanging on for dear life! I seem to like that kind of thing though, which is why I'm going for the CR500... :p

Very Cool ! Haulin the mail.

Sounds Bad Azz!

EPIC VID!! Love the music comin from that pipe!! Not everyone can ride 2-strokes like that anymore, they'll just never admit to it hahaha!

That was some nice video. You have that bike dialed in nice, not to mention it appears you have some skills.

The videographer had some skills also. That video was a great peace of work with the slow mo and camera angles.

Now thats how bikes were meant to sound!!!