Sign in to follow this  

Track is ready!

Greetings to all!

We're pleased to announce you that the BRAND NEW Motocross Track (100% DIRT) at Real Del Mar is ready!

Practice will start on Friday from 3PM to 7PM, then Saturday from 7 to 10 AM, First moto @ 10AM...

And we would like to thank everyone involved in the construction of the track, such as our good friend and Baja 1000 co-pilot Leonel Vallejo, Beto Verber from Vemacom (Race Prep Bikes in Baja), our ATV Pro Nick Nelson, CHACHO ARAUJO, SAUL RODRIGUEZ and so many others that have taken the time to be with us and give their ideas on making the best of this new property.

We would like to ask you to PLEASE PUT SPECIAL ATTENTION ON THE ENTRANCE AND EXIT TO THE VENUE!!! Since the property has never been used before for anything, and we're just next to a HIGH SPEED Highway, DO NOT BLOCK, PARK, OR OBSTRUCT THE TOLL ROAD FOR ANY REASON!!!

We have big plans for this new site, but it will depend in the behavior of our Racers and Fans, to make this possible. We thank you in advance for your continuous support and look forward for a great season!

Get all the details in our web site: www.laplayamotocross.com

Have a Too Much Fun Day!

Armando Carrasco

Too Much Fun Promotions

President

011 52 (661) 612 25 25

armando@toomuchfun.com.mx

www.toomuchfun.com.mx

P.O. Box 120089

Chula Vista CA 91912

The links don't work. Are these tracks in Mex. Need more info please.

Looks like both links are down. But yes the track is locted south of Rosarito, Mex. For more detailed info I would email the person on the bottom of the message.

I am only a subscriber to the TooMuch Fun news letter and received the email today. :)

The links don't work. Are these tracks in Mex. Need more info please.

I just tried them and they seem to be back up.