Sign in to follow this  

BBB-3 is over, let hear/see about it

O.K. The BBB-3 is over. Now let's hear about it and see some of those pictures. Morto, Diego........let's hear about it.

RAK

Edited by RAK San Diego

Epic once again, plenty of awesome trails, outstanding riders, chase, support and of course the leaders. A little let down being back to reality so quick.... download some pics after I get rid of the dust:thumbsup:

Already having some withdrawls, so heres a few pictures to help out. First the epic volcano uphill, this guy made it, I'm going to need another try. We also had a little competition through a marked out rock uphill and then the soon to infamous toilet bowl circle race won by Colton Udall after an slugfest with boss 11 time JC, and then the awesome Black Mamba relay race won by the Eddy's, Max and Matt and Captian America (Aaron)... Fun for everyone:thumbsup:

BBB3 Going for the Top.jpg

BBB3 Epic View.jpg

BBB3 Rock Trail Comp.jpg

DSCN0083.jpg

Black Mamba.jpg

Here is what I posted over on RDC...

Baja Beach Bash 3 was purely epic and one of the best trips to Baja so far! I say that every time I get back from Baja but its true each trip gets better and better. Day one was kinda ruff for me after the technical single track along ridge lines we rode with cactus and boulders all over the place. I decided to trailer up once we met up with the chase crew on the coast. I pulled a muscle in my chest before for the ride and started to bothered me once I got through the gnar gnar single track. Thanks too Pab and Matt Eddy for getting me through that shiat!!. Day two was all about fun and games. We rode out of Santa Maria hotel into some really fun single track then headed over to the Hill Climb contest which is a must do!! It doesn't look hard from the pictures but once you are there it can get challenging. The toilet bowl race was epic as well as the Black Mamba Race. The best part of day two was the stopping by at Quatro Casas and skating their pool and listing to Josh Wellington jam with their band. Good Times lots of fun with great people. Day Three was good riding all around but the most important part of the day was visiting the Santa Marta School. The kids truly appreciate everything we do and bring for them. Giving the kids rides on the bikes was awesome seeing them smile from ear to ear. I know I'm leaving a lot out but I'm trying to make short and sweet on my write up.. Thanks to Baja Bound Teem, Jenn, JCR crew and the DA Team Cameron, Lobster and the Chase Crew. Baja Beach Bash 3 is officially is in the books! Viva Baja and I can't wait to see whats instore for next years shenanigans!!!

I still need to upload my pictures onto my computer :smirk:

The best part of day two was the stopping by at Quatro Casas and skating their pool and listing to Josh Wellington jam with their band. Good Times lots of fun with great people.

:smirk:

Baja Beach Bash 3 was off the hook! Many thanks to the Mortons, Amazing Ricardo, Big Daddy, Hippy Evan, Sr. Eddy, PAB, Lobby, the Eddy bros, 11 time, Hamster, Chris and the buggy guys and mini pup for all the hard work. It was a perfect ride from start to finish. Great weather the whole time, not too hot not too cold. The meals were excellent and hotels were perfect. LOTS of killer single track and fun roads, and no shortage of beach rocks. It is awesome to watch Colton, Hardin and the Eddys antics at every stop. Their skill is amazing to witness in person. The hill climb did not disappoint, the circle jerk/ toilet bowl race was too funny, and the Black Mamba team race was super fun. Its always great to see people get roosted and laugh about it over cold beers. It was cool to see the kids at the orphanage and see how they have grown older in a few short years. I am so glad to see the OX foundation getting off the ground. Thanks to Danny and Josh for making the tees. Mees will be worn with pride. A few notable highlights: Lunch atop San Antonio Del Mar, Mitch the donkey stuck in the mud, Coltons stand up wheelies on the beach, Munyon getting roosted on the dune, the squirrel San Felipe Bob, Colonet single track, Santa Martha kids, and the breakfast spaghetti at the Santa Maria. I am so stoked to have been part of such an epic adventure. Thanks to everyone for the tips and encouragement along the way. The beach bash is something I look forward to all year and am so glad I made it. Baja is just the thing to clear my mind and make me feel right again. Viva Baja! Photos to come shortly…

Cory F

Alright here's a few more from the BBB3. We rode less miles this year but more awesome trails:thumbsup:

BBB3 Sound Truck.jpg

Lunch at the Bash 3.jpg

Wide Open Baja.jpg

DSCN0060.jpg

Love seeing the bikes lying on the ground without a kick stand. Age equals wisdom. Can you "R" riders say "Promoto Billet"?