funny barcia photo

Did he crash? That's funny because he crashes more than riding clean. The black eyes are from a crash 2 weeks ago. He looks alot like that guy that lost the Yamaha ride then spiraled down hill. Forget his name.

No. Lawerence quit because he has no heart, how can you compare him to Barcia who has fought every weekend with mono (that crap can linger for a year easy), bad wrist, and now a recently broken nose. Barcia has heart, coming back the 2nd moto of Millville to finish sixth. Now got 4th the 1st moto of Washougal. Whats missing in your logic is Barcia is racing, and oh Lawerence is not. Next time you get sick go out a ride hard for 30min, try not to fall!?

Did he crash? That's funny because he crashes more than riding clean. The black eyes are from a crash 2 weeks ago. He looks alot like that guy that lost the Yamaha ride then spiraled down hill. Forget his name.

JBs been on the ground quite a bit this summer, but I wouldnt say he's been riding dirty. For once I havnt seen a single attempt at a take out. Cant say the same for SX, but that seasons in the past. He's showed as much heart as anyone else on the track.

On the other hand Ive seen the crash a couple times and still dont see what he broke his nose on. Kinda hard to believe a rock came off the ground that hard from his head hitting the dirt. I guess weirder things have happened.

I meant having a clean moto without crashing. I meant looks like Lawrence not acts like him. Sorry for not being clear. Barcia obviously has talent but he has not found the line of speed vs control. Too often he crosses over and crashes. Right now he is just a fast top ten guy. It will take a seasoned manager to teach him how to be a top three guy at the end of the season. Everyone likes a fast guy with heart. The factories hire the fast guy with heart who finishes race.

These silly crashes that JB is having this year are no doubt in direct relation to the mono he is suffering from. His body is just not as strong as it should be. I do have to say though, after all these years, I think we just found that Kurt Cobain has been hiding in Washington state.

I meant having a clean moto without crashing. I meant looks like Lawrence not acts like him. Sorry for not being clear. Barcia obviously has talent but he has not found the line of speed vs control. Too often he crosses over and crashes. Right now he is just a fast top ten guy. It will take a seasoned manager to teach him how to be a top three guy at the end of the season. Everyone likes a fast guy with heart. The factories hire the fast guy with heart who finishes race.

He also won a championship earlier this year.