numroe

Motocross Rockstar girls at Washougal!

Wow, what did you boys think of the Rockstar girls at Washougal? Totally hot or what??

After seeing the Monster girls for months, I think it was back at Highpoint I that I was thinking "hey these Rockstar girls have some mobile flesh on them. I like it" . But last Saturday took it to a whole new level. Awesome stuff. :smirk: If anyone knows the Rockstar marketing guy who does the hiring, then buy him a beer, please.

More photos anyone?

On a minor side note, how awesome were those races to watch! Such a technical track with all the skill on display. The modern bikes look ridiculously fast around that track. Kudos to the TV production crew too. Top TV entertainment. Loved it! Especially at about 30 seconds before gate drop.

+1, I think I rewound the board girl on that first moto about 4 times. :smirk: She was defnitely working it well.

I'm sorry, but the Monster girls are just awful. They all look kind of skanky to me.

If you want to see gorgeous women, you need to check out the MotoGP paddock girls. Oh. my! This is what we need for Monster/Rockstar, or whatever, girls.

• Like 1

Sorry but the Monster Girls (they are good looking) are definately not in the same league as the pit girls in the MotoGP European rounds. Greatest days of my life were tooling around in the paddock when I was stationed in Spain. GREATEST I SAY!!!!!!!:(:banana::lol::banana::p:worthy::smirk:

I said I want pictures damnmit! Stop talking! Sometimes you just have to do the dirty work yourself.

Rockstar-girls-1.jpg

strikeforce-ladies.jpg

strikeforce-ladies2.jpg

hu8wau2mxt-rock_star_girls.jpg

12_rockstar_ring_girls1.jpg

You're welcome.

Thank you:applause:

Here is a pic of the Rockstar girls from Steel City last yr too bad is was a little chilly

0904001046.jpg

^ Moneymaker!! Not her best pic but chic on right makes your heart jump in person.

Rockstar chics are definately HOT!!:smirk:

Sorry, thought the rockstar girls at Washougal were aweful. Maybe its a age thing, but ya I would kick em out of bed.

That's what I call breakfast, lunch, dinner and a midnight snack.....:p

You forgot the morning (or mid-afternoon) snack too (considering that there is 5 of them)! :lol::smirk::(

I said I want pictures damnmit! Stop talking! Sometimes you just have to do the dirty work yourself.

Rockstar-girls-1.jpg

strikeforce-ladies.jpg

strikeforce-ladies2.jpg

hu8wau2mxt-rock_star_girls.jpg

12_rockstar_ring_girls1.jpg

You're welcome.

those girls look hungry ! :smirk: