Rockstar girls at Washougal!

More pink goodness...nice!

My personal favorite is the one on the right in the last pic...I like my women with a little bit of meat on them. :eek:

RJM

Finally someone thinks like me. they gotta have a lil meat on them!?

somebody get me the girls number in those pictures and ill give you a money reward.. thanks

LOl as long as you pay the reward up front because by the time one of these little high maintenance princess gets done with you you'll be lucky to still own the shirt on your back.

• Like 1

Sorry, thought the rockstar girls at Washougal were aweful. Maybe its a age thing, but ya I would kick em out of bed.

Really ?? Would your title happen to ryme with Ray?? Maybe Jay??

Cause from this angle over here, they look pretty sharp indeed.

Abs are not sexy on women. End of story. :eek:

so you would rather have flab...? explain how a toned out girl thats obviously active is not in the least bit sexy.

do you think they know how to solve an algebraic equation? 1+1 = ?

so beautiful women cant be intelligent? again explain this to me? I know PLENTY of beautiful women who can bust out calculus /chemistry/ and physics problems all day.

• Like 1

so beautiful women cant be intelligent? again explain this to me? I know PLENTY of beautiful women who can bust out calculus /chemistry/ and physics problems all day.

those types of women wouldn't do what these women do...have you ever talked to these women? you may realize what i'm saying...:eek:

so you would rather have flab...? explain how a toned out girl thats obviously active is not in the least bit sexy.

no, they dont need to be.

• 8 years later...
On 8/12/2011 at 4:54 AM, skypig said:

I'm not into Muscle Women, but the Muscle Milk girl is stunning, perfect girly abs.

Personally, I’d crawl over broken glass for a kiss from her.

The term my grandfather told me was. I'd crawl over an acre of BlackBerry bushes just to smell where she peed ?

• Like 1