numroe

Motocross Rockstar girls at Washougal!

More pink goodness...nice!

My personal favorite is the one on the right in the last pic...I like my women with a little bit of meat on them. :eek:

RJM

• Like 1

Yeah, more meat. Strange the most models dont think the same. They seem to get obsessed with the weight loss fight, and kinda "cannot see the wood thru the trees".

More Pink

s1600120110a2practice01.jpg

rsg1223.jpg

3175b.jpg

damnnnnnn:cheers::eek:

these girls are definitely fine, but you also cant deny those muscle milk girls! abs are sexyyyy:banana:

5761145670_7de63e62de.jpg

More pink goodness...nice!

My personal favorite is the one on the right in the last pic...I like my women with a little bit of meat on them. :eek:

RJM

Finally someone thinks like me. they gotta have a lil meat on them!:smirk:

somebody get me the girls number in those pictures and ill give you a money reward.. thanks

LOl as long as you pay the reward up front because by the time one of these little high maintenance princess gets done with you you'll be lucky to still own the shirt on your back.

• Like 1

Sorry, thought the rockstar girls at Washougal were aweful. Maybe its a age thing, but ya I would kick em out of bed.

Really ?? Would your title happen to ryme with Ray?? Maybe Jay??

Cause from this angle over here, they look pretty sharp indeed.

Abs are not sexy on women. End of story. :eek:

so you would rather have flab...? explain how a toned out girl thats obviously active is not in the least bit sexy.

do you think they know how to solve an algebraic equation? 1+1 = ?

so beautiful women cant be intelligent? again explain this to me? I know PLENTY of beautiful women who can bust out calculus /chemistry/ and physics problems all day.

• Like 1

so beautiful women cant be intelligent? again explain this to me? I know PLENTY of beautiful women who can bust out calculus /chemistry/ and physics problems all day.

those types of women wouldn't do what these women do...have you ever talked to these women? you may realize what i'm saying...:eek:

so you would rather have flab...? explain how a toned out girl thats obviously active is not in the least bit sexy.

no, they dont need to be.

I'm not into Muscle Women, but the Muscle Milk girl is stunning, perfect girly abs.

Personally, I’d crawl over broken glass for a kiss from her.

On 7/25/2011 at 2:39 PM, Justin Hambleton said:

I said I want pictures damnmit! Stop talking! Sometimes you just have to do the dirty work yourself.

Rockstar-girls-1.jpg

strikeforce-ladies.jpg

strikeforce-ladies2.jpg

hu8wau2mxt-rock_star_girls.jpg

12_rockstar_ring_girls1.jpg

You're welcome.

Its too bad they have to shit

• Like 1

Before you guys get all family this and that. The United states flew Marylin over to inspire the troops. 

Dont like it stay GAY.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 8/12/2011 at 4:54 AM, skypig said:

I'm not into Muscle Women, but the Muscle Milk girl is stunning, perfect girly abs.

Personally, I’d crawl over broken glass for a kiss from her.

The term my grandfather told me was. I'd crawl over an acre of BlackBerry bushes just to smell where she peed 😄

• Like 1