numroe

Motocross Rockstar girls at Washougal!

On 8/12/2011 at 7:54 AM, skypig said:

I'm not into Muscle Women, but the Muscle Milk girl is stunning, perfect girly abs.

Personally, I’d crawl over broken glass for a kiss from her.

What would you do for her to sit on your face?:goofy:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

The term my grandfather told me was. I'd crawl over an acre of BlackBerry bushes just to smell where she peed 😄

A more modern version is i would drag my balls through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie.

Edited by Zinergy
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

What would you do for her to sit on your face?:goofy:

Definitely brush my teeth. Then floss that ass.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Italian Stallion said:

Its too bad they have to shit

You should be banned for this resurrection :prof:

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

8 minutes ago, MotorBoatin said:

Resurrected and back into the Internet cesspool of threads within 5 replies :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I wouldn't do anything out of the ordinary for these girls. I can promise you that behind every hot chick is a dude that is fed up with her high maintenance ass. T & A only goes so far before it gets old. 

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, BBA said:

I wouldn't do anything out of the ordinary for these girls. I can promise you that behind every hot chick is a dude that is fed up with her high maintenance ass. T & A only goes so far before it gets old. 

Dont get all Dr. Phill when the rest of us are trying to rub one out 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Rubbing one out is the cheaper route in this case

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, BBA said:

My pops used to say "No mater how good she looks, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit" but then again he was a master sergeant in the Marines!  I'd have to admit though that I kinda wish it was me that was sick of em!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, MotorBoatin said:

Ahh leave em alone and let him play with his boat! BLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLB👀

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, 00boob said:

My pops used to say "No mater how good she looks, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit" but then again he was a master sergeant in the Marines!  I'd have to admit though that I kinda wish it was me that was sick of em!

E8, top is usually right😄

Edited by 777654321
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, BBA said:

That T & A is powerful shit, it extended a past relationship a year beyond what it should have been. :smirk:

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Your dad is a smart man..all chicks are bitches..whether they are beautiful or not..woman are so &%$#@!ed up..they make many important decisions based on how they feel. So &%$#@!ing stupid. Not logical at all.
  • Like 3

Let's think about that

If a woman used logic to make decisions

Would she choose to have a baby and mess up her body like it does? Risk tons of complications and health issues

Then none of us would exist ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Four square T said:

Axell’s lady is smokin hot I wonder what dumb stuff he has do to keep her happy IMG_2507.JPG

She sells private pics on Instagram.

an old guy at work always  says if you find a good women shoot her before she goes mad. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, M1Garand said:

That T & A is powerful shit, it extended a past relationship a year beyond what it should have been. :smirk:

I was pissed off one time because my rottie/ridgeback mix literally chewed his way out of a utility room to go get laid when a neighbors dog was in heat and wondered what the F' was wrong with this dog until I remembered being a teenager and driving my car with the brakes totally out 15 miles with only the E brake when my little girlfriend called and said her parents were out for the night. T& A will make rational people do really dumb things.  

• Like 6
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 2