numroe

Motocross Rockstar girls at Washougal!

1 hour ago, 777654321 said:

Lower the sag. Drop the front clamps.

Already done both and not doing a washer.  I can take out some timing if we need to.

If she really wants to improve get a training day. I had a few and they work faster than any other method,not that expensive , it's the cheapest way to go fast safely .

Good techniques and build speed from there ,not speed and find your technique holds you back

• Like 3

On 9/6/2019 at 1:26 AM, mog said:

If she really wants to improve get a training day.

Yeah I thought about that.  Looking into one for next year.

Just now, mog said:
13 minutes ago, redrider144 said:
Isn't anything going on right now.

??

No training going on right now.  Not even many practice days, not until the Missouri State MX season ends.

Our pros will train anyone all year round ,as long as you pay

I was going round a long bumpy sweeping turn today ,felt great and Josh spinks steps back each time I go past ( he was training 2 riders ) I asked him why lol

He says to me he didn't like how my bike was headshaking as I was turning ,I said " but I was going fast lol "

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, mog said:

Our pros will train anyone all year round ,as long as you pay 

You have to have a track to do it on, and right now there just isn't much available.  No tracks near here that are open for practice weekly, at least not right this minute.

Edited by redrider144

You have to have a track to do it on, and right now there just isn't much available.  No tracks near here that are open for practice weekly, at least not right this minute.
Wow I have 12 within 1.5 hours at a guess ,maybe more

Just now, mog said:
5 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Wow I have 12 within 1.5 hours at a guess ,maybe more

There are 2 tracks within 30 minutes of her, both good tracks.  But 1 almost never has open practice.  The other is only open every other Wednesday evening for open practice until the racing season ends.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

PROs are very expensive to hire for training. Your better off riding with someone faster and play follow the leader while working on standing up later breaking andvexit speed those alone will help out everywhere. Do figure 8s in 1st and 2nd gear short groupings.

• Like 2

On 9/5/2019 at 3:24 AM, BBA said:

I was pissed off one time because my rottie/ridgeback mix literally chewed his way out of a utility room to go get laid when a neighbors dog was in heat and wondered what the F' was wrong with this dog until I remembered being a teenager and driving my car with the brakes totally out 15 miles with only the E brake when my little girlfriend called and said her parents were out for the night. T& A will make rational people do really dumb things.  

The romans considered all males from 14-22 as being infected by a type of madness. They were not allowed to make any business deals without a lawyer (curator) present, the same requirement they had for those that were deemed clinically insane. That’s puberty for ya.

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, OKDinosaur said:

The romans considered all males from 14-22 as being infected by a type of madness. They were not allowed to make any business deals without a lawyer (curator) present, the same requirement they had for those that were deemed clinically insane. That’s puberty for ya.

Seems reasonable.

• Like 4