2009 WR450F exhaust options

I've been doing some research and watching YouTube video's trying to figure out which slip on to choose for my 09 WR450F. There are so many options out there and they all seem to be be relatively close in performance. I think I've narrowed my options down to the Big Gun Evo R, Dr.D, or Two Brothers... Any feedback would be great!

I've been doing some research and watching YouTube video's trying to figure out which slip on to choose for my 09 WR450F. There are so many options out there and they all seem to be be relatively close in performance. I think I've narrowed my options down to the Big Gun Evo R, Dr.D, or Two Brothers... Any feedback would be great!

IMHO, the Big Gun product is crap. I know, I bought one. Fit and finish are poor, and the pipe sits 1" lower and 1/2" farther out than stock. You can see the milling/cutting mistakes on the can in a few places.

Maybe thats why I can't find any Big Gun's on any WR's on YouTube??? I'm just exploring.. So what did you end up going with?

It's still on there. I just got it. Had it too long new in box in the garage to try returning. It's very loud, so I added a left over Dr D insert , and now it's 'whisper soft', and a little restrictive.

I LOVE the Dr D product. Built to last, and more power everywhere, without being peaky anywhere.

Thanks SXP! I just went to their website... That really is a sharp looking exhaust n has all great reviews. I've seen It mentioned around online. I think I may check it out! The RMATVMC web site has great prices! I can get exhaust systems for my WR n my 2 boys bikes there CHEAP... Honda CRF80f, Yamaha TTR125L..

I wasnt sure if the YZ stuff would bolt up to the WR or not... I have noticed some online stores only offer YZ 450/250 options for ordering. Are they universal with the WR's?

I have an 08wr and the 09 yz stuff bolts right up. I love it and it didn't cost near as much as the other systems. The only reason I replaced the stocker was because I wadded it up on a big rock:banghead:. Really the stocker was great though, by that I mean quiet.