Snow Shoe row assignments are up.

Row Revisions: Glad to hear it; I noticed that there were two other guys in my class on my row. I'm not fit enough to work that hard, but my ego won't let me be lazy! If you revise the rows, I can at least feel better about my performance during the race and be disappointed after!

Can't wait!

Yo Brady, glad to see you're going to make the drive! We are getting heavy rain today, race will either be epic or greasy! I've officially retired from motorized competition and have a ill family member so I won't make it up there this year, have fun and be safe!

Greg

A huge thanks to the volunteers and the Bookclife Rattlers for putting on a challenging race (for A and B riders). A variety of terrain tested the overall versatility of every rider.

I know I saw a few people with helmet cams. Looking forward to reliving the ride and making those who did not make it, wish they did!:eek:

A huge thanks to the volunteers and the Bookclife Rattlers for putting on a challenging race (for A and B riders). A variety of terrain tested the overall versatility of every rider.

I know I saw a few people with helmet cams. Looking forward to reliving the ride and making those who did not make it, wish they did!:worthy:

:eek:

Had a blast for my first enduro... Anyone know anyone that got some pics or vid???? I kick myself for not getting a camera!!! ?:banghead:

It was a great time, great support, spectacular route... Can't wait till next year!!!!