Race sag.

HERE IT IS! Find you a short loop where it be motocross or woods, set the sag to 100mm. I use mm because it is easier to be accurate. Take you a spin around the loop and if you want to make any clickers changes or fork higth do it and ride again, make notes of what you liked and what you didn't like with examples so you can study them later. Remember the loop needs to be short so you don't spend too much time riding and not making adjustments. Try 100mm, 110mm, 115mm, 120mm, 130mm,. Yes you want to go to the extremes like 130 and 140mm because it amplifies the results so in the future you can ride a track and by the fill of the bike know what you need to do with the sag. You may do like i did and find you like something that nobody recomends like 120mm or more. I ran 105 t0 110mm for years because that is what you suppose to run. After testing i starting finding i like the rear lower and after i got use to it i like it even lower. I went from c speed to mid b speed in about a mounth my friend was like what are you doing to be getting faster so quick and it was nothing more than i like the rear being low and the little extra effort it took to make it turn was well worth the stabillity and less energy it too to ride. I wound up liking my fork up 5-7mm with sag aroung 115 to 125mm. What fills good in the shop may not fill gon on the trail. If it makes you faster and safer it's right. While testing different setups you may want to skip big jumps or things that may be dangerous if you don't make it.