Husky 250fs improving in europe MX2

Michael did run a 2012 cylinder and head. Lupino ran the works cylinder and head and his engine made a few more horsepower from what A Husky employee told me in the pits. Lupino also had full GET electronics. Michael's bike developed an electrical and or fuel injection problem on the first lap of moto 2 so he DNF'd. I was very proud of him for many reasons..... it has been awkward for him since Husky made the announcement that he would not be with the team in 2012 having endured his injury and the many technical problems. I am also very proud that he was the first to put a Husky in the top ten, 7th in moto 1, at a GP since Chiodi in 1999 I think. For the record Michael has not practiced on a Husky since before Lommel.

Yep, Leib next year will leave Team Ricci.

Nick Triest will race with Alessandro Lupino on the Tc 250!

Yes this is true, Michael will not be at Husqvarna in 2012. He is exploring many options right now. It's unfortunate that the race team budget was cut dramatically. Lupino is the only official rider and he took a pay cut. Triest's deal is direct with Ricci, not Husqvarna and he is paying for his ride.

the direction of whichever rider carries the most sponsorship money with him.....maybe.

I'm so confussed!

Street bikes, Short under powered dual sport bikes and a rumor that their newly crowned E2 World Enduro Champion might be switching brands and teams.

On top of all that a scaled back World motocross effort.

This was posted today on the WEC website:

http://www.enduro-abc.com/index.php?model=news&action=view_object&object_id=283

Ready for a new challenge?

Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Early crowned of his title of E2 World Champion on Sunday, Antoine MEO (F – HVA) took few minutes to answer to the questions of our TV producer Alex VIGNEAU. Here are the extracts.

Antoine MEO (F - HVA) with his team (Copyright Jonty EDMUNDS)

So, Antoine how was your 2nd race day?

Antoine MEO: “It was a tough day, it rained again this night. This morning I couldn’t begin in a good position, I had some troubles but I’m happy to finish 3rd today and to win this title so I’m really satisfied.”

It’s your second title in a row, what is the taste of this one, the first one in E2 class?

“It’s a bit difficult to explain, this winter everybody was pushing behind Johnny (AUBERT) and it boosted me and motivated me to try to show him that I’m faster; even with a “small” bike. So, I really wanted it.”

In your opinion, where did you make the difference this season?

“I think that I made the difference in Italy, it was a very tough Grand Prix. I’ve made the difference there. Yes I think that everything changed in Sicily.”

Your first thought, your first thanks, to who are they?

“Of course to my team, to my two mechanicals who worked like fools since the beginning of the season, and of course to all the Azzalin team and also to my parents.”

Is it the victory of the wisdom?

“I think yes, I stayed calm and did not many mistakes during all the season. So I think that it is the victory of the wisdom.”

What will motivate you for 2012?

“I don’t know, maybe to change colors and a new challenge with maybe a bike a bit smaller, we’ll see.”