Sign in to follow this  

The garage that holds the Bikes!!!

Half my garage is dirtbikes and quads, this is the other half.

199305_206342456045710_100000098700614_818918_6112028_n.jpg

i two have a garage like yours! this is my dad place... check it out

i two have a garage like yours! this is my dad place... check it out

wow!!! I remember that aliens game, MK3 was one of my favorites.

I remember back in, jeez, i can't even remember, maybe it was 1993 or 1994 when that came out at one of my arcade stops. The machine was packed with people, it was 1$ to play and there was some kid on there playing as kabal doing some combos and what not. Back then moves were just being figured out and I remember everyone was just mezmorized at this game watching this kid playing lol. So cheezy now, but I remember the stereo sound that came out of that thing made me drool....

I remember the die hard arcade game ALWAYS being played, it was never un manned when I went to that arcade.

Back then arcades were extremely popular, this place was just raking in the money. Now they are few and far between, not to sure if there are any left here in the city other than a couple of movie theaters.

Never seen the super system nintendo thing before, I don't think those ever made it to canada.

wow!!! I remember that aliens game, MK3 was one of my favorites.

I remember back in, jeez, i can't even remember, maybe it was 1993 or 1994 when that came out at one of my arcade stops. The machine was packed with people, it was 1$ to play and there was some kid on there playing as kabal doing some combos and what not. Back then moves were just being figured out and I remember everyone was just mezmorized at this game watching this kid playing lol. So cheezy now, but I remember the stereo sound that came out of that thing made me drool....

I remember the die hard arcade game ALWAYS being played, it was never un manned when I went to that arcade.

Back then arcades were extremely popular, this place was just raking in the money. Now they are few and far between, not to sure if there are any left here in the city other than a couple of movie theaters.

Never seen the super system nintendo thing before, I don't think those ever made it to canada.

ya, we still have all you "old guys", no offense, on the galaga and pac man and stuff, then we have all the new games too. Our oldest game is from 1938 and we have many more from the 30's 40's 50's 60's etc. that are all penny nickel dime machines. Most of them are quarters and only 25 cents to play. When I talk to people from around the country, they all say that arcades like these dont exist. we are pretty lucky to have it! We have a horse racing game that allows 12 people to play at once and its the size of the average bedroom, its the last one left in the world. I hate the place in general... mostly because I grew up with all these games in my house and I am so sick of them. But what keeps my family doing it is how happy it makes people and how much history it has within. If you are ever in colorado, come visit us in manitou springs. The town is AWESOME!