40 hour engine

It isn't my "Job" to defend anyone. All I can go on is the information given to me. Not all of the Emails have been posted, have they? Only the PM's.

Yes, we all have seen those PM's, but PM wasn't the only method of communication, there were several Emails as well, which you have neglected to post for the mob to view. The mob keeps saying that we didn't get all the information, but we have a rule that what is said and discussed stays inside the AC, so I won't go into more detail about all of the communications in public. But perhaps you should post the emails that were sent rather than present your side only.

I also do not see the PM/email posted (maybe I missed it in the 25+ pages) of where you told Ed that you only ran the bike for 30 seconds.

Was there ever a question about the porting or head work done on the motor? Ed said in one email you sent him you said you didn't think there had been any head work done.

Your exact words that you sent to us: "I do not want a internet war of words, nobody ever wins." Yes, it seems you did.

What emails are you talking about? I'll dig deeper into my pm's and see what I can come up with.

Joe........

So there you go after 26 pages of crap nothing has changed. That is the whole truth as best as I can say it, type it, whatever.

Joe........

We both agree 100% on something at least: nothing has changed.

Where are the Emails between you and Ed? They are not in the AC section on KTMTalk, which means that you either didn't send them or someone didn't post them. Did you forward all of them to Pat? He would have posted them had he recieved them. I can't get them from Ed, so hopefully you can send them.

What emails are you talking about? I'll dig deeper into my pm's and see what I can come up with.

Joe........

Any between you and Ed. How did you first communicate with him that you wanted the Engine? The entire chain of communication is necissary, not just the PM's after the fact.

Only Admin can ban people. However, it was #2 that made some people mad, and #3 that didn't help.

So what your saying is that I did tell the truth in the original post and you said I wasn't. Sure seems like the same circus that has been going on in this thread with you each time you post. I am truly wondering if there is something wrong with you, you just make a lot of easy mistakes.

So what is the status of my KTMTalk membership? I am in Mod mode, Suspended, or Banned? You guys have used all three in discussing this stuff and there is no way to know.

Where are the Emails between you and Ed? They are not in the AC section on KTMTalk, which means that you either didn't send them or someone didn't post them. Did you forward all of them to Pat? He would have posted them had he recieved them. I can't get them from Ed, so hopefully you can send them.

Wow your buddy Ed doesn't have the information needed to back up his side of the story. SHOCKER ?

Here you go David it was one of the oldest pm's.

I got a little impatient tonight and fired up the engine, it started right up. I do have an odd issue. The exhaust flange looks very odd. I don't get the 200 pipe until this weekend so I slapped the 144 pipe on there. The pipe is very loose in the exhaust flange, so loss it rattles. I took everything apart and gave it a close look. The flange looks heavily worn so warn there are rings beat into it. I only let it run for about 30 seconds before I shut it down.

At the moment I have my other 200 cylinder with flange at a machine shop so I can't compare at the moment. I took a look at the parts finder and that 200 flange is double the 144 flange, I broke one last year from a nasty wreck.

Did you notice any issue and does this sound odd to you as well?

Joe...........

Joe the pipe was snug and didnt rattle. they do get grooved though both of my sons 105 have grooves. I use fresh O rings and high temp silicone Make sure you use the correct pipe and make it tied down

And guess what I put new o-rings in for that 20 minute test ride. Here is how those new o-rings came out.

Joe.......

DSCN9885.JPG

I do have four total emails from Ed. They add nothing to this at all that I can see. There were four pictures that I already posted. What are you after anyway?

Joe........

Wow your buddy Ed doesn't have the information needed to back up his side of the story. SHOCKER ?

hey...travis, it isnt Ed making any accusations, it is Joe and it is HIS responsibility to make sure we have every last friggin shred of info to review. Dont short change the guys and gals that can help, then bitch because you dont like the answer. You cant be that far removed from the real world. If you file suit against somebody it is your responsibility to offer proof. Remember the phrase innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around. In other words, the burden of proof is always on the person making the complaint, not the other way around. You have a problem with that and there is not much more I can do for you with regards to trying to reason with you.

All I can say is good luck fellas...I've done all I am gonna do with this one for about a week. I have to go learn CPR for infants and learn how to run a feeding tube. Somehow I just dont give a blank about your dirty engine anymore tonight. You are worked up over $500...you have no idea what life can hand you. You have more info to give us, send it over like I asked you to do twenty pages ago or however how many pages ago it was.

DV, don't get all high and mighty (once again), you have posted some pretty emotional childish stuff here as well.

the part about Ed offering to take the engine back and being told he would be buried, doesn't make any sense when that is what Joe has been trying to accomplish.

If I was Ed, there is no way I would post here, no way.

hey...travis, it isnt Ed making any accusations, it is Joe and it is HIS responsibility to make sure we have every last friggin shred of info to review. Dont short change the guys and gals that can help, then bitch because you dont like the answer. You cant be that far removed from the real world. If you file suit against somebody it is your responsibility to offer proof. Remember the phrase innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around. In other words, the burden of proof is always on the person making the complaint, not the other way around. You have a problem with that and there is not much more I can do for you with regards to trying to reason with you.

All I can say is good luck fellas...I've done all I am gonna do with this one for about a week. I have to go learn CPR for infants and learn how to run a feeding tube. Somehow I just dont give a blank about your dirty engine anymore tonight. You are worked up over $500...you have no idea what life can hand you. You have more info to give us, send it over like I asked you to do twenty pages ago or however how many pages ago it was.

Here is the funny thing Wade, everytime DV or you ask Joe for information he gets it to you quickly and proves his side of the story. Now DV comes on here and says that Ed states something a conversation that was likely completely made up, it was an e-mail right? Seems unlikely that he would not be able to retrieve that e-mail doesn't it? Maybe because it NEVER HAPPENED.

Joe has shown a lot of proof here, he proved YOU wrong time and time again.

Here you go David it was one of the oldest pm's.

And guess what I put new o-rings in for that 20 minute test ride. Here is how those new o-rings came out.

Joe.......

DSCN9885.JPG

and your point is what?? you used a 144 pipe on a grooved flange. My 250's groove after 20-30 hours, but I rev the bike and often have broken pipe mounts after an enduro. Still not reason to return an engine. And still no TIMELINE that is without shadow of doubt to say one way or the other when or how the items you are claiming happened. Back to the earlier point I made, it is a lot easier to get everybody on board to working with you when you dont go all WFO at every last person who can help or the other party. Screw it, this is insanity...I cant help you if yo uwant to keep arguing that you are right. Right or wrong at this point is irrelevant...it is about getting two sides to even open any dialogue, which quite frankly 12 dirt bike enthusiasts and some mods and dealers cant force anything that the law cant even force. I'm outta here. Wanna talk smack on my name, do it to me personally...I have an account here and ya'll can email away. Leave me your number and we can discuss or yell it out, matters not to me

Here is the funny thing Wade, everytime DV or you ask Joe for information he gets it to you quickly and proves his side of the story. Now DV comes on here and says that Ed states something a conversation that was likely completely made up, it was an e-mail right? Seems unlikely that he would not be able to retrieve that e-mail doesn't it? Maybe because it NEVER HAPPENED.

somehow odd how information keeps coming out here but never given to us huh travis?? Falls under the old read it on the net so it must be true. So you are one of those guys who gets hammered for a ticket, judge rules against you given the proof you try to submit, but think nothing of the fact of going back and saying but here is some more proof I forgot...gimme a break. Joe keeps contradicting himself (in fact did so in one of the many new emails he is showing) with the ones he provided us. Like I said, I have no problem with my first decision and feel even MORE comfortable given the way the story keeps changing as he tries his case on the public opinion forum.

Hey Wade I thought you were dwon...just like you said about 20 pages ago...lol

when buddies email and say I need to address another troll, I peek back in...Joe is not helping himself at all. he now has less people than before that are even gonna vote or help on this. I already stated my intent...you guys just want to net fight and now I just dont care about it anymore. I tried to help, but got the big FU so peace out..you figure out a solution big boy

You want a solution..it is very easy, Have Joe ship back the motor and pay the shipping cost and have Ed refund Joe the money. Very simple transaction. I am surprised the 12 members and 2 dealers couldn't figure that one out. Last time I looked this thread has over 6000 people viewiing it. Keep up the good publicity you are giving Ed, mxgearhead ,side kick racing and KTMtalk.

I finally get it. You feel left out, so you make yourself relevent by being a PITA.

You all want your cake and to eat it too. You bitch that we aren't trying to help, so I go out of my way to spend 2 evenings and many hours emailing, again, to see if there is ANYTHING I can dig up to help Joe out. Then when I ask for more of what you define as PROOF (It isn't PROOF you fool, it is EVIDENCE), you don't even think about how it fits into the big picture.

Here is something for you to consider, and Joe, don't take this the wrong way, but the more I ask for stuff the more information you come up with that was not given to Pat, whom you contacted for help. Had ALL of this come up when it was discussed on KTMTalk perhaps it would have been better for you. I keep digging, and you keep adding to the evidence. Keep it coming, BTW. Give me everything you can dig up, because the O-rings, the other PM's, and any EMAILS you can dig up help. It would have been helpful BEFORE, as in 1.5 months ago.

If information is withheld when it is asked for initially, how can anyone expect a problem to be resolved properly? Tkinney, you are extremely dumb on this topic. You make yourself sound stupid every time you speak and criticize. Explain to me, please, how you would have handled the situation? Here is what we did:

Joe contacted Admin and stated the problem, and he was very articulate on the exact problem with the condition of the engine.

Admin contacted Ed.

Ed responded.

Admin posted everything in our forum. We had only what Joe sent to Admin.

A lot of the stuff that has been posted here today was NOT presented to anyone. This is the first anyone has seen of this stuff.

You want a solution..it is very easy, Have Joe ship back the motor and pay the shipping cost and have Ed refund Joe the money. Very simple transaction. I am surprised the 12 members and 2 dealers couldn't figure that one out. Last time I looked this thread has over 6000 people viewiing it. Keep up the good publicity you are giving Ed, mxgearhead ,side kick racing and KTMtalk.

Very good, Genius. Too bad Joe doesn't want to send the motor back since he has already worked on the thing. If you are going to flame me for an aparent lack of information I am going to give it RIGHT back to you and tell you to go re-read the entire thread before you speak again.