MX De Nations TV COVERAGE???

Does anyone know if the US will show coverage of the event?

I have an old version of Explorer at work that's not compatible with many of the websites...sucks:banghead:

I think REDBULL showed it live last year...

Thanks everyone:thumbsup:

Does anyone know if the US will show coverage of the event?

I have an old version of Explorer at work that's not compatible with many of the websites...sucks:banghead:

I think REDBULL showed it live last year...

Thanks everyone:thumbsup:

http://www.mx-life.tv/ is the only place I'm aware of. 25 euro package is the only 'package' i see.

Upgrade ? Ever try Firefox?

Red Bull is not sponsoring it this year, Monster Energy is. No idea if they're providing free coverage, but i doubt it.

I found this on the interweb.......I sent them an e-mail asking for the schedule. I will post the reply here....

On the 2011 Monster Energy Motocross of Nations facebook page someone posted that it could be watched, for free, on firstrowsports.eu.

25 euros is BS. But hey you do get a FREE t shirt.
Yep, agree. Every time that MXDN is on, I just look for results, and maybe some highlights. IMO, the FIM GP/MXDN TV programs are typically crap anyway since you see too much off track BS, and not enough (or any) decent on track battles. Nor do the FIM GP TV productions give you much idea of the track layouts - by properly videoing some pros doing a couple of full laps during a real race. In other words, I would pay 25 EUR for some good video, but there's little chance of that. Edited by numroe

Hey there. Just got into Motocross this year thanks to my brother-in-law taking me to SuperCross in Toronto earlier this year. Completely hooked and a great year to get into it. Have been watching the whole motocross schedule this year in Canada.

I literally just learned about the Motocross des Nations happening this weekend and have been trying to find out about TV coverage in Canada (Don't think there is any), or on the Interwebz. Not sure I want to be 25 euros for one race.

If anyone finds anything, keep us posted.

Hey there. Just got into Motocross this year thanks to my brother-in-law taking me to SuperCross in Toronto earlier this year. Completely hooked and a great year to get into it. Have been watching the whole motocross schedule this year in Canada.

I literally just learned about the Motocross des Nations happening this weekend and have been trying to find out about TV coverage in Canada (Don't think there is any), or on the Interwebz. Not sure I want to be 25 euros for one race.

If anyone finds anything, keep us posted.

Welcome to the sport and the site! You'll become more and more addicted as time goes on ? Wish you well, stay safe!