Dungey to Leave Suzuki

But i can attest to KTM numbers looking crappy and not fitting the number plate well , my friend has a 11 450SXF and the side plate looks like crap , it is next to my black bike in this pic below , also when you look at Alessi's bike in my prior post the numbers dont fit either , though i did not look that closely at the Dungey bike when i found it , i now clearly see the blanked out parts

img0031ir.jpg

Lol, no harm done... hows a guy to know. You get excited about finding something and it slips your mind to look things over. I know Ive done it more than once.

Yea pretty much sums it up , i was surprised that no one here had already posted it , i thought i had found something no one else saw , so i was quick to upload it before someone else did , oh well

Regaurding who, MA? How about going from grabbing damn near every hole shot, and running up front to playing catch up. Sure his results still ended up the same on paper. But at least he was up front and had a shot on the RM. My theory is the 350 killed that mojo he had on the starting line when he was on his RM. Id much rather start out up front and see if I can hold guys off then try to catch guys that are head and shoulders faster than me.

Same goes for Shorty. He goes from running up front on a consistant basis, remember he was second in points last year? To playing catch up on the 350. Was the bike worth giving it a shot with Shorty or Alessi mounted on it, of course. It wasnt likely to hurt thier results. They are both top 10 riders, and they proved the bike could be fast. Goal accomplished! Ill almost guarentee they wouldnt have done that kind of experiement with a guy like RV, CR, or RD in the saddle knowing that they were expected to win a championship. At the pro level it is nothing short of career suicide!

I agree it was worth giving the 350 a shot and the bike sounded really good in theory. No way anyone, espesially Roger D would ever consider putting a top tier rider like RD who can use everything the 450 has on the 350. Just my opinion, but to each his own.

Its pretty good how that 1 little statement recieved such a great response, i'm not bashing MA or Suzuki or KTM, but if i wouldn't have made that comment your response/opinion might have never been made

Have a good 1:thumbsup:

Its pretty good how that 1 little statement recieved such a great response, i'm not bashing MA or Suzuki or KTM, but if i wouldn't have made that comment your response/opinion might have never been made

Have a good 1:thumbsup:

Your right I probably would have not responded... but I understand where your comment came from. MA has never lived up to all the hype he had surrounding him. He was known for battling with RV2 in his amateur days and the same was expected when he moved up with the rest of the big boys. I just wanted to point out that he wasnt a total let down.