Good Read

Great artical indeed. reminds me I need to renew my nma membership.?

Though banning kids dirt bikes or possibly making us have training wheels or outlawing us outright are just symptoms of a much bigger problem. We have all(myself included) have been too asleep for to long and have allowed complete and utter lunatics to get elected to office at very single level of office in this country. Case in point..I asked my nurse sister in-law what she thought about Obamacare when it went through. Her answer was "I dont care, just as long as it doesnt effect me" -I have never wanted to slap her so bad. But I think thats just reflects a bigger issue.

As long as everyone has their warm milk and cookies nobody cares. Now that its getting scarry out there and our country is being stolen by lunatics people may actually be waking up. Hopefully.

As long as everyone has their warm milk and cookies nobody cares. Now that its getting scarry out there and our country is being stolen by lunatics people may actually be waking up. Hopefully.

I could never agree with you more . This statement puts a large problem in a nut shell.