Sign in to follow this  

Best indoor mx tires for CRF250....

Of all you guys running indoor mx, what tires are you using? I'm looking for something that hooks up like glue on these hard, blue-groove indoor tracks.

Sweet! That's exactly what I need. I thought about trying the Bridgestone 603/604, or whatever the hard terrain tires are. I hate to take a gamble on them and not like them. Roughly how many hours does he get out of the rear?

Sweet! That's exactly what I need. I thought about trying the Bridgestone 603/604, or whatever the hard terrain tires are. I hate to take a gamble on them and not like them. Roughly how many hours does he get out of the rear?

About 6-8 hrs for my kid. The 250 didn't chew them up as fast as the 450 does. Of course the way you ride has a lot to do with the amount of time it lasts. The knobbies start breaking off. They seriously hook up though.

I'm using a Bridgestone M404 in the rear now, and its not lasted anytime. The knobs are chunked off on it. That's with a handful of outdoor practice and one indoor. Do you just buy those locally?

kenda has a "triple" supposed to made for arenacross.but i run the bridgestone m404 on the rear when arenacross starts up.

I'm using a Bridgestone M404 in the rear now, and its not lasted anytime. The knobs are chunked off on it. That's with a handful of outdoor practice and one indoor. Do you just buy those locally?

I get them locally back home.

Of all you guys running indoor mx, what tires are you using? I'm looking for something that hooks up like glue on these hard, blue-groove indoor tracks.

The TUF Racing AX team uses Dunlop MX71. We have been offered more money to switch to other tires, but the riders want to use the MX71's.

Yeah the kenda Millville sticky is good I like it for indoors. I think I'm gonna try the mx71 next.

I had the michilan ms3 on my old bike when I got it and they seem to like a little dirt in order to work well. I was not a fan of if ok hard pack

The TUF Racing AX team uses Dunlop MX71. We have been offered more money to switch to other tires, but the riders want to use the MX71's.

How well do these hold up? I'm just guessing that you guys use a new set each race, but on practice bikes, how do they do?