LoganJ

Motocross Do you think monster/ rockstar girls makes motocross look unprofessional

Do cheer leaders make basketball look unprofessional? Or football? Heck no! What are you a pansy boy or something?

How bout you just have a tall glass of shut the **** up!!!

Pala!

316621_10150375261313973_102461938972_10068032_426813837_n.jpg

Yeah buddy. This blonde's rear end was out of this world. I have that image burned into my head.

Beautiful women and professional motorcycle racing go great together. As a matter of fact, beautiful women and ANYTHING go great together!!! I personally feel as though the gorgeous young ladies bring a lot to the sport and make watching and attending races even more appealing. There is absolutely nothing unprofessional about it whatsoever. Here's to hoping that they will forever be a part of all sporting events.

I dont think they add or take away from the sport,but my honest opinion is this,most of the girls look great and do their job well, but I have seen a few that should have stayed home.If I were going through puberty I can assure you I would'nt be focused on the racing.By the way,who is the woman who interviews the winners or the top three?She is a beautiful woman with sex appeal and fully clothed.

I don't think unprofessional is the right word. I personally like it. My wife disagrees. On the other hand she does say to make it fair there should be a descent looking guy holding the board for the women's MX. I would make the argument that it is tradition, but I was watching old videos of MX from the mid 90s and they had a track official holding the 30 second board.

Oh well. My only suggestion would be to find more jobs for the Monster and Rockstar girls. Have them around the track waving caution flags. Maybe one could drive the dozer? lol

• Like 1

Are you gay or something or maybe you don't like women in general, well each to his own.

Hell I would just go to see those sexy young things, of course I'm a old fart but they make me feel young.:smashpc:

Edited by William
stuff

Do cheer leaders make basketball look unprofessional? Or football? Heck no! What are you a pansy boy or something?

How bout you just have a tall glass of shut the **** up!!!

Any reason your can't get your point across without acting like a jerk? :smashpc: You may not respect the OP's opinion, but we just don't need this type of behavior on TT. It's uncalled for and not tollerated. So, be cool!

• Like 1

Any reason your can't get your point across without acting like a jerk? :thumbsup: You may not respect the OP's opinion, but we just don't need this type of behavior on TT. It's uncalled for and not tollerated. So, be cool!

Bryan, some people can't.help but be jerks...kinda like that EXMLB guy that used to hang around here. :smashpc: