Sign in to follow this  

Michigan Tomahawk or Black lake single track ?

Thanks for the "get well" much appreciated! I will let you know in the spring! If you don't mind a road trip go down to the Grand Traverse loops before season is over. Excellent single track also and the trail was in great condition in August. Plan to do all 52 miles definitely worth it.

Yeah maybe ill do that next weekend if the weather stays nice. I've never been to that one Just let me know next season for sure though its always more fun when you've got a group going

Grand Traverse trail is great. I have a place near there and I can ride to the trail. Best part that I like is the section between post 6 and 7 where it takes you up and down the hills down in the valley. It can be Sunny weather out and you get down in there you think it is getting dark.

Has a good mix of everything there.

heading to Black lake single track tomorrow with a buddy, if anyone else is up for it let me know, kinda short notice sorry.

I've got a couple of friends that are looking to run Tomahawk B again... It will have to be on the Saturday, October 15... We all work shift work and it is the only weekend we are all off together... Anybody want to ride with some Canucks????:smashpc:

Edited by 89TRX350RX
canadian spelling...

I've got a couple of friends that are looking to run Tomahawk B again... It will have to be on the Saturday, October 15... We all work shift work and it is the only weekend we are all off together... Anybody want to ride with some Canucks????:smashpc:

Im down. Ill grab that day off, You guys gona be there for sure?

Don... I would love to have fun with you guys again... I just don't know if the trip to Lansing is in the cards for us...:smashpc:

So I am stupid....

Did not realize it was Here....

Lansing Motorcycle Club, East Johnson Road, near Lake City, MI 49651, USA

Can't say enough about the tomahawk trail system! Getting ready for our fall group ride Oct. 20,21,22,23...Hope to see some tt members out there,

Cheers,Dennis

Can't say enough about the tomahawk trail system! Getting ready for our fall group ride Oct. 20,21,22,23...Hope to see some tt members out there,

Cheers,Dennis

Awasome ill have to clear up one or two of those days so I can get out there for that.

Will let you know after I talk to the guys at work... But sounds like a deal from my end...:thumbsup:

You guys still goin tommarow? If its reaining too hard I don't think ill be there

Sorry Yz... something came up and I couldn't get to a computer for the last couple of days:bonk:... I still want to get down there for a ride before the snow flies... Keep me in mind if you are rising...

Jamie